I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:58:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  Happy New Year!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year!!!  (Read 3105 times)
msf21

« on: December 31, 2014, 09:19:00 PM »

What are wanting for this new year?

I would like a new kidney (of course)
a breakthrough cure for FSGS and other Kidney related illnesses
For those who have already had a transplant, continued success
For those who are waiting, that you get transplanted.

....and one million dollars.....and a smokin hot german wife (pretty please?! I have been good for the most part)

kristina
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 01:38:50 PM »

I wish in 2015 to have a rest from quandrums and troubles...
I also wish to either remain in my current dialysis-centre (which is good) or be referret to another one,
but certainly not the hospital which was suggested to me to go for dialysis from next Tuesday onwards...
... there is no way that I shall ever enter this hospital again in this life... twice bitten very badly thrice shy...
I also would like very much that my nephrologist keeps his word and promises in 2015 to my husband and me,
that my husband can donate one of his kidneys so that I can have a transplant...
(the nephrologist has been promising us the transplant for over a year and he said that he wants me to go on dialysis first to "become stronger"
but dialysis makes me physically much weaker and takes away my strenghts and I don't understand,
because before I started with dialysis I certainly was much stronger...  hopefully there is a chance for a way forward in 2015...?
(My husband has been telling the nephrologist for over one year now that he wants to donate one of his kidneys so that I can have a transplant, but nothing has happened yet).
I can't quite understand it, because one year ago I was in a much better physical state than I am now ... and since I have started dialysis I have become physically very weak ...
...so I don't understand why the nephrologist states that dialysis makes me strong for a transplant... it does not make any sense to me ...
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 01:44:20 PM by kristina » Logged

Bach was no pioneer; his style was not influenced by any past or contemporary century.
  He was completion and fulfillment in itself, like a meteor which follows its own path.
                                        -   Robert Schumann  -

...  Oportet Vivere ...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »