I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 05:59:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  Doing much better today
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Doing much better today  (Read 2421 times)
tigtink

« on: April 18, 2014, 11:23:32 AM »

Today has been a nice day.  I had lunch with a good friend, came home and repotted my money tree now that it has outgrown its original container, and I plan to spend the rest of the afternoon chilling out listening to some much-loved old James Taylor music while playing Free Cell on the computer.  Tax season is over, the emotional turmoil of this week has quieted down considerably, and I am able to relax a bit and enjoy myself.  Thank you all for listening and providing so much valuable feedback and support as I wrestled with this stuff about my sister backing out as a donor.  It helped a lot!
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 02:08:55 PM »

I hope you have a peaceful and relaxing weekend, tt!  I'm very glad to hear that some of the turmoil of the week has subsided.  As for tax season, oooooh, my tax bill makes me cry.  :'(

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
MaryJoe

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 05:46:03 PM »

Uh, tigtink, could I get a cutting off that money tree?   :shy;  Glad you're feeling better.

Whether the glass is half empty or half full is not as important as being thankful there's a glass and grateful there's something in it.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »