I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:34:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  How did you hear of IHD?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: How did you hear of IHD?  (Read 25604 times)
cariad
Elite Member

What's past is prologue

« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 08:41:43 AM »

Too funny Cariad. Have a great day. I suppose that is an insult as well. Too funny.

This from the person who believes, without a single shred of evidence, that an entire thread was created just to mock him.

No one does hypocrisy quite like you, Hemodoc!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. - Philo of Alexandria

People have hope in me. - John Bul Dau, Sudanese Lost Boy
Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2014, 08:54:29 AM »

Well good day to you as well Cariad.

1) I participate on FB all the time. Most are moderated and closed groups so none of the posts that are inappropriate are tolerated and that is the best. I never said I don't like rules, I just said for anyone to try and impose them here on IHD is like herding cats. Would it be better if the moderators actively prevented insults and such, yes. But they choose not to do that. For an individual here to impose those rules is like herding cats. It doesn't happen and I gave up quite a while ago trying to impose that type of order myself. Once again, that is a strength due to the way it engenders open and at times frank discussions. despite being a bit aggravating at times. Nothing hypocritical about my remark at all my dear. I am afraid you simply didn't understand the statement.

2) If this is such a waste of time, why do you always itemize your points? It seems you quite enjoy this banter. You certainly don't stay away from it at all no matter how many times I try and deflect your direct insults against me. This thread is a fine example of that. You just can't let it go which is fine, it gets boring sitting on dialysis for several hours and I find your posts quite amusing at times.

3) Since IHD chooses to leave the forum open and quite unregulated, who assigned you as the post police? If MM and I wish to exchange a bit of friendly banter on I believe 2 threads, why Cariad is that such an affront to you. IHD is a conversation and a place of staying in touch with folks. I don't see the moderators imposing what you try to do on your own. Cariad, save yourself some aggravation and just accept that is the way IHD operates. I did that a long time ago and don't fret over violations of Epoman's rules at all. Just chill out a bit Cariad and enjoy the conversation. That is what everyone else on IHD does so please join the crowd.

Have a great day Cariad. Looking forward to the itemized list.

Cheers.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info
Diagnosed with IgA nephropathy 1998
Incenter Dialysis starting 2-1-2007
Self Care in Center from 4-15-2008 to 6-2-2009
Started  Home Care with NxStage 6-2-2009 (Qb 370, FF 45%, 40L)

All clinical and treatment related issues discussed on this forum are for informational purposes only.  You must always secure your own medical teams approval for all treatment options before applying any discussions on this site to your own circumstances.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2014, 12:34:44 PM »

Please stay on topic.
If you want to discuss how IHD is run begin a new topic. 

kitkatz-Admin

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2014, 12:45:44 PM »

Please stay on topic.
If you want to discuss how IHD is run begin a new topic. 

kitkatz-Admin

No problem, but just what is the topic of this thread any longer? Just wondering.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

All clinical and treatment related issues discussed on this forum are for informational purposes only.  You must always secure your own medical teams approval for all treatment options before applying any discussions on this site to your own circumstances.
obsidianom
Elite Member

« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2014, 12:52:07 PM »

On my return from Gulag in Siberia I find there is a need for a referee. I am like old East German Judge in Olympics . I give 10 points for Pravda and 6.5 for everyone else. Let the war of words continue. We all know Pravda NEVER censors any written material or conversations.  Go for it comrades!

My wife is the most important person in my life. Dialysis is an honor to do for her.
NxStage since June 2012 .
When not doing dialysis I am a physician ,for over 25 years now(not a nephrologist)

Any posting here should be used for informational purposes only . Talk to your own doctor about treatment decisions.
Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2014, 01:01:52 PM »

On my return from Gulag in Siberia I find there is a need for a referee. I am like old East German Judge in Olympics . I give 10 points for Pravda and 6.5 for everyone else. Let the war of words continue. We all know Pravda NEVER censors any written material or conversations.  Go for it comrades!

It has continued for years. It must be entertaining in some manner. I wouldn't take it very seriously though. Two more hours of dialysis to go and it goes on Judah. It goes on.  Glad to see you around again obsidianom. Hope all is well.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2014, 02:04:42 PM »

IHD is being run very well indeed!  Thanks to all of the mods.

The topic at hand is "how did you find IHD".   :P  Hemodoc, I took the liberty of looking at a few of your very first posts and saw that you found IHD via a link on Bill Peckham's site.  I sometimes have a look at sites like Renal Fellow Network which lists both your and Bill's sites as relevant nephrology based blogs.  Have you ever seen IHD listed as a link on any other neph/dialysis sites that aren't patient run?  I'd love to see IHD listed on RNF! 

Obsidianom, how did you find IHD?

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2014, 02:51:46 PM »

IHD is being run very well indeed!  Thanks to all of the mods.

The topic at hand is "how did you find IHD".   :P  Hemodoc, I took the liberty of looking at a few of your very first posts and saw that you found IHD via a link on Bill Peckham's site.  I sometimes have a look at sites like Renal Fellow Network which lists both your and Bill's sites as relevant nephrology based blogs.  Have you ever seen IHD listed as a link on any other neph/dialysis sites that aren't patient run?  I'd love to see IHD listed on RNF! 

Obsidianom, how did you find IHD?

Interesting. I had forgotten I guess how I found the site. I guess I have to change my vote after all.  Were you a private detective in a prior life?

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2014, 03:44:42 PM »

Hemodoc, I hope I wasn't a private detective in a prior life!  I would have been really dismal at it because I had forgotten that you had posted this:

For me, I found it by another Google search looking into daily dialysis. How did you find this wonderful site created by Epoman?

It was really interesting to read your first posts.  Does it seem like just yesterday?  It does for me!

(BTW, the weather here is absolutely glorious today!  We're going to grill some burgers and eat outside this evening, although it IS started to get a little chilly, so we might do our eating indoors.)

Have a great weekend! 

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
obsidianom
Elite Member

« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2014, 05:29:03 AM »

I dont remember exactly how I found this site. I beleive i was just looking for anything on dialysis I could find . I just used the search term "dialysis" (very imaginative) . I looked at various sites and this one was the busiest in terms of activity. I also found kidneyspace.com where I also spend time.

My wife is the most important person in my life. Dialysis is an honor to do for her.
NxStage since June 2012 .
When not doing dialysis I am a physician ,for over 25 years now(not a nephrologist)

Any posting here should be used for informational purposes only . Talk to your own doctor about treatment decisions.
Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2014, 12:37:25 PM »

Hemodoc, I hope I wasn't a private detective in a prior life!  I would have been really dismal at it because I had forgotten that you had posted this:

For me, I found it by another Google search looking into daily dialysis. How did you find this wonderful site created by Epoman?

It was really interesting to read your first posts.  Does it seem like just yesterday?  It does for me!

(BTW, the weather here is absolutely glorious today!  We're going to grill some burgers and eat outside this evening, although it IS started to get a little chilly, so we might do our eating indoors.)

Have a great weekend!

Sounds like a great time Moosemom. Still a bit chilly here for the grill outdoors yet.   Sadly, quite a few folks are no longer with us since I started IHD in 2008. It doesn't seem possible that that was 6 years ago.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

CalamityEC

« Reply #61 on: April 20, 2014, 07:50:19 AM »

My mom was looking up renal friendly recipes and came across this site :)

"In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on." ~Frost

"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Razman

« Reply #62 on: April 20, 2014, 05:37:44 PM »

I was searching for info back in 2006 and found the best site to get direct answers.  I met Monrein on  IHD and we get together to share info.  Would never have happened without IHD.  I find no problem with I HATE DIALYSIS.  It is not negative. It's just the truth.
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2014, 10:01:46 PM »

I was desperately looking for help. Jenna was on hemodialysis for 2 1/2 years, she started as a senior in high school.
She never felt good. I was worried about her all the time, and I think I read the entire internet over a year.
I thought the site was a joke, because of the name, so I didn't look at first. Glad I came back and gave it a try.
Some of the people here truly saved us.  :cuddle; :cuddle; :cuddle; Love you guys!!  :-*

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
cariad
Elite Member

What's past is prologue

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2014, 12:32:53 AM »

Well good day to you as well Cariad.

1) I participate on FB all the time. Most are moderated and closed groups so none of the posts that are inappropriate are tolerated and that is the best. I never said I don't like rules, I just said for anyone to try and impose them here on IHD is like herding cats. Would it be better if the moderators actively prevented insults and such, yes. But they choose not to do that. For an individual here to impose those rules is like herding cats. It doesn't happen and I gave up quite a while ago trying to impose that type of order myself. Once again, that is a strength due to the way it engenders open and at times frank discussions. despite being a bit aggravating at times. Nothing hypocritical about my remark at all my dear. I am afraid you simply didn't understand the statement.
You stated that we shouldn't want to 'impose rules' on IHD. It is written in black and white. If that is not what you meant, that is hardly my fault that you did not make yourself clear. You have a history of being unwilling to take responsibility for your writing and actions on this site.
2) If this is such a waste of time, why do you always itemize your points?
Huh?
It seems you quite enjoy this banter. You certainly don't stay away from it at all no matter how many times I try and deflect your direct insults against me. This thread is a fine example of that. You just can't let it go which is fine, it gets boring sitting on dialysis for several hours and I find your posts quite amusing at times.
This is a wonderful example of hypocrisy. Is this performance art or something? If so, you're doing an excellent job. You bait me because you seem to crave my attention (quite unsettling, to be honest), then you claim it is I insulting you. You harbor a huge grudge over my simple polite request that you and MooseMom take your irrelevant chit chat elsewhere, and you dredge up a four-year-old imagined insult, but I'm the one who cannot let it go? You hover over these threads day and night.... it all becomes quite sad in the end.
3) Since IHD chooses to leave the forum open and quite unregulated, who assigned you as the post police?
I asked for a courtesy. Would you get over it? Try going back through your own writings and count the number of times shriek the phrase 'off topic' at people. I have probably asked 3 times in 5 years on IHD that people please not discuss something in a specific thread, but you and MooseMom are the only two who have decided that I should be mocked and insulted over it. You went through a phase where you threatened me by reporting EVERY post I made. Quite control-freakish of you. 
If MM and I wish to exchange a bit of friendly banter on I believe 2 threads, why Cariad is that such an affront to you. IHD is a conversation and a place of staying in touch with folks. I don't see the moderators imposing what you try to do on your own. Cariad, save yourself some aggravation and just accept that is the way IHD operates. I did that a long time ago and don't fret over violations of Epoman's rules at all. Just chill out a bit Cariad and enjoy the conversation. That is what everyone else on IHD does so please join the crowd.
I wanted to actually read replies to my question. I try to read as few of your replies as possible, but you seem to want my attention constantly. Thus the problem. I made a request, I felt it was granted, then I see this nonsense brewing. I don't appreciate you and MooseMom baiting me, but again, different definitions of fun and all that.
Have a great day Cariad. Looking forward to the itemized list.
Um, OK.
1. I'm sure there will be about a dozen replies to this from you by the time I make it back to IHD.
2. You really need to find a way to stop obsessing, both about me and about things that happened over four years ago.
3. $5000 in childcare expenses
4. $350 in non-reimbursed work expenses
5. Oh, hang on, I'm getting this confused with my taxes
6. Although my taxes are slightly more interesting than conversations with you.
7. Stop insulting/mocking/baiting me and you will find that I will avoid any and all interactions with you.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. - Philo of Alexandria

Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2014, 12:13:51 PM »

Cariad, you are just too much. No response my dear at all. Have a great day. Too funny and I am obsessed with you??? Sorry, not all all. Once again have a great day.

Oh heck, why not.

1) I do not wish to impose rules on IHD since I am not a moderator or an administrator. That is still a true statement you still fail to understand by your reply.  Too funny.

2) Cariad, just as I don't impose rules on others here at IHD,  I don't recognize your appointment as post police either. If that is upsetting to you, don't read my posts. Just put me on ignore which I believe is part of IHD now if I remember correctly.

3) Your other responses are just too bizarre to respond.

Dear Moosemom, raining in Idaho today and still a bit cold out there. I hope it is a bit better weather where you are at.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:41:53 PM by Hemodoc » Logged

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2014, 01:34:05 PM »

Cariad, if you want to be mad at anyone, choose ME!  I was the one who first inquired about the weather in hemodoc's part of the world on your thread.

My question to hemodoc was just a friendly query.  I do not see him much on IHD outside of the political threads, and while I very rarely agree with his political views, I do sometimes feel that other IHDers sorta gang up on him, and I have seen some really harsh words aimed at him, and that has made me feel uncomfortable in the past.  So when I "saw" him on your thread, I wanted to just have a short, friendly exchange.  While I do recognize that I was off topic, I had no idea you would react in the way you did.  I figured you'd just ignore it.

Frankly, I felt that your response was rather precious.  You did not issue a "polite request", rather, it was dripping in sarcasm and rudeness.  I particularly was peeved at this whole idea of yours that this was YOUR thread.  So yes, you bet I ignored you and went on my merry way.  Was it childish?  You bet it was!!   ;D  And you have not been able to let it go since.  You seem to be compelled to present all of this as some great insult to yourself when, really, all you need to do is ignore it.

So I apologize to you and to everyone on this whole damn board for daring to ask hemodoc about the weather.  I promise I will NEVER post on any thread started by you nor reply to ANY post of yours on any thread on IHD ever again.  This is the best I can do, and I hope it is enough.  Truly, I wish you well, and I hope you and Gwyn and your boys live a charmed life in your corner of the UK filled with joy and love.  I hope that your kidney continues to function well and that you never have another bout of meningitis.  I hope you and hemodoc can find some way to coexist with some modicum of peace on IHD because you have both contributed a lot to this site and have helped many people in many ways. :thumbup;

Take care.  Be happy.  Be well.

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2014, 01:37:42 PM »

Dear Moosemom, raining in Idaho today and still a bit cold out there. I hope it is a bit better weather where you are at.

It has been really lovely here over the past few days!  The temperature has been fluctuating quite a bit, though, but that's normal for us at this time of year.  We are supposed to get some rain tomorrow which is fine by me. 

cariad
Elite Member

What's past is prologue

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2014, 01:47:00 PM »

Cariad, you are just too much. No response my dear at all.
Calling me ‘dear’ is just icky, Peter. Truly. If you don’t wish to appear obsessed with me, perhaps dropping the terms of endearment would be a good start. The new fixation with ‘itemization’ is weird, too, especially as you seem to have me confused with someone else. I have certainly numbered my points in the past, as has MooseMom and quite a few others. Not sure why you think this says something profound about the author.
1) I do not wish to impose rules on IHD since I am not a moderator or an administrator. That is still a true statement you still fail to understand by your reply.  Too funny.
I don’t impose rules either, but I do appreciate those mods and admins who do. Do show me where I have tried to impose rules upon you. You can’t, because I haven’t.
2) Cariad, just as I don't impose rules on others here at IHD,  I don't recognize your appointment as post police either. If that is upsetting to you, don't read my posts. Just put me on ignore which I believe is part of IHD now if I remember correctly.
If only the system worked that way. I blocked you ages ago, it doesn’t actually hide your messages, sadly. I would welcome an upgrade to that system but these things cost time and money so I completely understand if that just isn’t upon the cards.

I appreciate that you took the time to publicly let me know that you and MooseMom have been mocking me via PM. Always great to have that information. Honestly, I thank you for that. I have enough friends that I don’t need to waste time on people who are not being genuine with me. 

Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2014, 01:54:25 PM »

What the ????.

Cariad, I nave NEVER ONCE sent Moosemom a PM mocking you. Sorry, but you are over the top. If I have something to say, I do so right here and now. Cariad, you are really losing it.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2014, 01:57:28 PM »

The last PM I received from Hemodoc was 8 May 2013, 05:00:15 PM (not sure which time zone, though.  I think PST.)

Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2014, 02:01:06 PM »

Cariad, if you want to be mad at anyone, choose ME!  I was the one who first inquired about the weather in hemodoc's part of the world on your thread.

My question to hemodoc was just a friendly query.  I do not see him much on IHD outside of the political threads, and while I very rarely agree with his political views, I do sometimes feel that other IHDers sorta gang up on him, and I have seen some really harsh words aimed at him, and that has made me feel uncomfortable in the past.  So when I "saw" him on your thread, I wanted to just have a short, friendly exchange.  While I do recognize that I was off topic, I had no idea you would react in the way you did.  I figured you'd just ignore it.

Frankly, I felt that your response was rather precious.  You did not issue a "polite request", rather, it was dripping in sarcasm and rudeness.  I particularly was peeved at this whole idea of yours that this was YOUR thread.  So yes, you bet I ignored you and went on my merry way.  Was it childish?  You bet it was!!   ;D  And you have not been able to let it go since.  You seem to be compelled to present all of this as some great insult to yourself when, really, all you need to do is ignore it.

So I apologize to you and to everyone on this whole damn board for daring to ask hemodoc about the weather.  I promise I will NEVER post on any thread started by you nor reply to ANY post of yours on any thread on IHD ever again.  This is the best I can do, and I hope it is enough.  Truly, I wish you well, and I hope you and Gwyn and your boys live a charmed life in your corner of the UK filled with joy and love.  I hope that your kidney continues to function well and that you never have another bout of meningitis.  I hope you and hemodoc can find some way to coexist with some modicum of peace on IHD because you have both contributed a lot to this site and have helped many people in many ways. :thumbup;

Dear Moosemom, when you realize that Cariad has continuously carried on about you asking me how the weather was and how I was doing, it brings to home how absurd this entire episode really is. Two to three weeks obsessing over a kind word from you and me. Go figure. Not much room to make peace over something as absurd as all of this. But, dialysis get's a bit boring so it is a bit interesting to see how far she will carry this great clash. But I agree, there was nothing nice in her "request" at all.

And no, I don't mind a bit of rain myself. In fact, after 20 years in the CA desert, rain is actually nice. Feel free to PM me if you wish, but it seems the open forum is just fine as far as I am concerned. In fact, I don't believe we have had a PM in over a year or more at least.  Quite silly this whole contention but oh well, so be it.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2014, 02:02:26 PM »

The last PM I received from Hemodoc was 8 May 2013, 05:00:15 PM (not sure which time zone, though.  I think PST.)

Well, you really have not been keeping in touch with me have you Moosemom. Shame on you girl.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

cariad
Elite Member

What's past is prologue

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2014, 02:22:40 PM »

Frankly, I felt that your response was rather precious.  You did not issue a "polite request", rather, it was dripping in sarcasm and rudeness.  I particularly was peeved at this whole idea of yours that this was YOUR thread. 
I never once referred to it as 'my thread' and I have read that original request and my subsequent reply to Gwyn and he certainly could not find anything wrong with it. However, you have made all sorts of (strange) assumptions about tone and intent. You are just plain wrong about that. I was consciously trying *not* to kick anything off because I just wanted to discuss the actual topic, and I know when it comes to me and Hemodoc, things can turn ugly and TEDIOUS quickly. I thought it was inconsiderate of you to respond in that sarcastic, condescending way, telling me (not asking, ordering me) to just skip over the posts. Bit tricky to do as I wanted to see what people were saying about the topic, but I frankly do not care to be a witness to your exchanges with Peter. It made the whole discussion too much like hard work. As I've told Peter, I was amazed that I could not fault him in the slightest for his behaviour on that thread.
You seem to be compelled to present all of this as some great insult to yourself when, really, all you need to do is ignore it.
Uh, not sure how you failed to understand that it wasn't the going off-topic that was an insult, it was the baiting me with the 'post police' comment. That is pure hypocrisy. Everything was humming along peacefully until Peter posted that comment calling me names and, childishly, using that eff-you smiley. I chose to defend myself. Still don't get why hemodoc brought up that four-year-old thread started by Dan, who passed away over a year ago....

You've seemed really, really angry toward me for a long time on this board, so if you choose not to interact with me here, I'm having a hard time seeing that as any great loss. I do, of course, wish for good health and happiness to you and yours as well, and I have no difficulty believing that you wish me the same.

Hemodoc
Elite Member

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2014, 02:33:43 PM »

Frankly, I felt that your response was rather precious.  You did not issue a "polite request", rather, it was dripping in sarcasm and rudeness.  I particularly was peeved at this whole idea of yours that this was YOUR thread. 
I never once referred to it as 'my thread' and I have read that original request and my subsequent reply to Gwyn and he certainly could not find anything wrong with it. However, you have made all sorts of (strange) assumptions about tone and intent. You are just plain wrong about that. I was consciously trying *not* to kick anything off because I just wanted to discuss the actual topic, and I know when it comes to me and Hemodoc, things can turn ugly and TEDIOUS quickly. I thought it was inconsiderate of you to respond in that sarcastic, condescending way, telling me (not asking, ordering me) to just skip over the posts. Bit tricky to do as I wanted to see what people were saying about the topic, but I frankly do not care to be a witness to your exchanges with Peter. It made the whole discussion too much like hard work. As I've told Peter, I was amazed that I could not fault him in the slightest for his behaviour on that thread.
You seem to be compelled to present all of this as some great insult to yourself when, really, all you need to do is ignore it.
Uh, not sure how you failed to understand that it wasn't the going off-topic that was an insult, it was the baiting me with the 'post police' comment. That is pure hypocrisy. Everything was humming along peacefully until Peter posted that comment calling me names and, childishly, using that eff-you smiley. I chose to defend myself. Still don't get why hemodoc brought up that four-year-old thread started by Dan, who passed away over a year ago....

You've seemed really, really angry toward me for a long time on this board, so if you choose not to interact with me here, I'm having a hard time seeing that as any great loss. I do, of course, wish for good health and happiness to you and yours as well, and I have no difficulty believing that you wish me the same.

Wow, what is the "eff you smiley" anyway? I missed that one. In any case, the smiley was for Moosemom, not you Cariad.

Secondly, are you for real?

Third of all, what NAMES did I call you?????

Wow, what is wrong with you Cariad? All this because Moosemom asked me how the weather was in Idaho. Go figure.

Peter Laird, MD
www.hemodoc.info

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »