I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 04:50:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  Helllo
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Helllo  (Read 3358 times)
nana195

« on: March 29, 2014, 08:41:04 PM »

Hi.  My name is Eileen, username nana195. I have 17% kidney function left. I have an appointment April 10th with a surgeon for a consult on putting a fistula in.
Mr. B 123

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 09:09:22 PM »

Welcome Eileen!  Plenty of folks here to help you thru this and maybe answer your questions.  I went with a fistula but am lucky enough that I haven't had to use it yet>  I am at eGFR of 25 so good so far.  Hope all goes well for you.

Honor God, work hard, and keep show'in up.
Philippians 4:4-7
nana195

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 09:35:24 PM »

Thank you for the welcome, Mr. B.
MaryJoe

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 11:34:59 PM »

:waving; Hi, Eileen, welcome to IHD.  I'm still pre-D, so can't give you any advice on fistulas, but there are a lot of members that can! I'm sure you will find answers to all your questions. We're also good listeners if you need to vent. Hope to 'see' you around the boards.

Whether the glass is half empty or half full is not as important as being thankful there's a glass and grateful there's something in it.
Darthvadar
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 12:36:51 AM »

Hi Nana....

:welcomesign; to IHD....

You'll get lots of support here, and many people will be happy to answer your questions....

Visit often, and post frequently...

Darth, Moderator...

Cared for my late mum, Elsie who had Kidney Failure... Darling mum died on July 15th 2014... May her gentle soul rest in peace....
Bambino_Bear

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2014, 03:46:44 AM »

:welcomesign;

I am a caregiver to my wonderful husband,  He is 4p and started PD October 2013. We have several living donors waiting to be tested for a transplant. Dialysis is a bridge to get us where we need to go. 
He had a transplant in November 2019.
talker

Talkers oil painting

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 08:05:44 AM »

Hi.  My name is Eileen, username nana195. I have 17% kidney function left. I have an appointment April 10th with a surgeon for a consult on putting a fistula in.

Well now, nana195 , that the consult and fistula placement go as smoothly as my op originally went. :yahoo;

Ooh by the way   :welcomesign;

talker

Be Well

"Wabi-sabi nurtures the authentic by acknowledging three simple realities: nothing lasts, nothing is finished, and nothing is perfect."

Don't ever give up hope, expect a miracle, pray as if you were going to die the next moment in time, but live life as if you were going to live forever."

A wise man once said, "Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is a gift. That's why it's called the present."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »