I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 04:47:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Crappy Problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Crappy Problem  (Read 1675 times)
del
Elite Member

del and willowtreewren meet

« on: March 13, 2007, 07:54:40 PM »

:fingerscrossed: What a crappy situation!!(Pardon the pun)  Our sewer line has frozen and that means we can't do dialysis at home.  Had to go to the unit for a treatment yesterday ad if it is not fixed tomorrow morning we have to go again tomorrow.  The town has tried several ways to clear it out but no go!!  We have part of our driveway dug up now trying to find the line and guess what this afternoon the digging machine broke down and of course they finished work at 4. We can't flush any toilets or run any water down the drain.  If we want to do anything other than pee we have to go to hubby's sister's.  Can't even shower.  As I said its a crappy situation.  Big inconvenience now having to watch the diet and go to the center.  Hpefully they will fix it tomorrow :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed

EDITED:  Attempted to fix :fingerscrossed: but to no avail - Goofynina/ADmin.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 01:51:08 AM by goofynina » Logged

Don't take your organs to heaven.  Heaven knows we need them here.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2007, 07:58:47 PM »

I hate those kind of situations! Good luck and when it gets fixed happy flushing!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2007, 08:05:33 PM »

Oh boy I can feel your frustration, a couple of years ago we had a tornado go through close to us and went with out power for almost a week.

Hope they get things repaired soon.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »