I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:47:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Diet and Recipes
| | |-+  Idaho Plate Diet
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Idaho Plate Diet  (Read 3152 times)
Whamo
Elite Member

« on: February 10, 2013, 06:46:41 AM »

I've been using the free diet template I got from the Idaho Plate Diet website.  It has the daily meal plan graphic that makes it easy to record what you eat.  It's set up like the 4th grade health class lesson: vegetables, fruit, bread/starch, meat/protein, and milk.  It has three plates and a space to record daily activities (exercise) and snacks.  Google Idaho Plate Diet, and you should be able to find the graphic in a few clicks.  It also has short explanations of how to use the diet.  Tweak it for the renal diet, of course.
Abdiel

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 06:32:32 AM »

I have heard a lot of this diet when i was trying to choose the correct diet for me i was having this option but than i skip to another one.But i guess what you are telling is true.It can be this much effective.I am glad that you shared it with us and gave us a awareness. Keep sharing your knowledge ill be grateful.

MaryD
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »

Abdiel

How about going to the Introduction section and introduce yourself so we know who we're talking to.  You sound really interested in nutrition and we might like to pick your brain, but we don't know who you are.       :2thumbsup;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »