I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 04:13:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Soooo tired of this....wish someone would shoot me and put me out of my misery
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Soooo tired of this....wish someone would shoot me and put me out of my misery  (Read 6583 times)
Lillupie

wedding 12-10-11

« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »

Hey, I want to thank eveyone for being there for me. Thank you for letting me vent. Sometime this really gets to me. But I need to be thankful for what I have. Sometimes I feel like I have one foot in the healthy world, and one foot in the sick world of dialysis. I feel heathy but Im not. I guess at times I loose sight of things.

Lisa :flower;

Check out my Facebook profile for CKD "Help Lisa Spread Awareness for Kidney Disease"

It is my utmost dream and desire to reach out to other kidney patients for them to know that they are not alone in this, also to reach out to those who one day have to go on dialysis though my book i am writing!

dx with lupus nephritis 5/99'
daughter born 11/2005
stage IV CKD 11/2005-6/2007
8/2007- PD cathater inserted
9/2007- revision of PD Cathater
10/2007 started PD
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2012, 08:57:16 PM »

Hi Lisa,
First, I would not tolerate the threats and bullying at your clinic. It's not true that Medicare won't pay, I cannot believe they are saying that.
The diet restrictions are tough, and I really don't know how most folks stick to it.
If you need help finding a donor (if your transplant hospital will accept strangers) I can help you get your story out there.
Can you change clinics?
 :cuddle; :cuddle; :cuddle;

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
Rivy

« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2012, 05:57:55 AM »

:rant;
 Im soooooooo sick and tired of this dialysis bullshit. Im sick and tired of people getting a transplants and i have yet to get one. I have been doing this bs for over 4 years now. Im sick of hte time consumption that this takes. Im tired of not being abe to have more kids, but yet i cant get on birth control. Im sick and tired of the diet and having to strave myself to prevent from cheating. Im tired of all the damn meat every  day. Im tired of being called in the clinic at the last minute to retake a lab that stupid Davita labs made too high and when I go and get the test retested my lab(s) come back normal. Im tired of all the threats my center likes to tell people. They tell us if we are late on kt/v, dont turn in the log sheets, miss a clinic Medicare isnt going to pay. I understand/get that the logs, going to clinic, kt/v is important but do they have to threaten us or black mail us?

Lisa
:stressed; I'm feeling you, Lisa!  I guess all we have to do is hang in there..Someday it will happen for a miracle! 

Rivy
Whamo
Elite Member

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2012, 07:06:34 AM »

I totally get the feeling of I'm healthy again, but the next day realizing you're not, because it's time to go to Dialysis.  I just live for the day after dialysis.  Those days are sweet.
Gerald Lively

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2012, 09:59:22 AM »

I was "feeling" her too - almost got arrested.

Hodgkin's Lymphoma - 1993
Prostate Cancer - 1994
Gall Bladder - 1995
Prostate Cancer return - 2000
Radiated Prostate 
Cataract Surgery 2010
Hodgkin's Lymphoma return - 2011 - Chemo
Renal Failure - 2011
Renal Function returned after eight months of dialysis - 2012
Hodgkin's Lymphoma returned 2012 - Lifetime Chemo

Human hopes and human creeds
have their roots in human needs.

Eugene Fitch Ware
Lillupie

wedding 12-10-11

« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2012, 02:07:58 PM »

I was "feeling" her too - almost got arrested.

:police:
ROFL lol Noone else saw that??? :rofl;  Feel this. lok :sir ken;
Lisa

Check out my Facebook profile for CKD "Help Lisa Spread Awareness for Kidney Disease"

It is my utmost dream and desire to reach out to other kidney patients for them to know that they are not alone in this, also to reach out to those who one day have to go on dialysis though my book i am writing!

dx with lupus nephritis 5/99'
daughter born 11/2005
stage IV CKD 11/2005-6/2007
8/2007- PD cathater inserted
9/2007- revision of PD Cathater
10/2007 started PD
CebuShan
Elite Member

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2012, 02:29:00 PM »

:rofl;    I don't know, ladies. Between Richard and Gerald, we're doomed!   :rofl;

Think GOD doesn't have a sense of humor?
HE created marriage and children.
Think about it! LOL!
Riverwhispering

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2012, 05:14:33 PM »

Don't forget Rivy

It's only one step from the Jungle to the Zoo
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2012, 11:16:02 PM »

I fully understand your feelings.  Hard to function normally when you know dialysis is around the corner that day or watch what you eat every mouthful because some stupid lab work was high.  Been at it thirteen years.  Want many times to run screaming in circles.   :grouphug; :grouphug; :grouphug;

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
*kana*

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2012, 12:37:44 PM »

Oh you poor thing.  I hope you feel better soon!  Have you looked into Toledo as your transplant hospital?  I was told their list is only 1.5 years. 

I've been doing this for about a year less then you and it doesn't effect my life quite as much as you are being effected.  Check into a different clinic and hospital because they aren't all that bad.  I like Fresenius and have only had tiny issues with them.

I'm living with watching my sister(O+, High PRA's, 6point antigen match) whom never had a day of dialysis get a transplant after 4mths of being on the list.  I'm happy she was blessed, however, it is tough to have to see others like you have to wait so long and suffer.  She got her transplant and I lost my sister....meaning she and I don't talk anymore because she doesnt understand my suffering. 

Hang in there! 

« Last Edit: February 15, 2012, 12:45:33 PM by *kana* » Logged

PD started 09/08
PKD kidneys removed 06/17/09

Failed donor transplant-donor kidney removed,
suspected cancer so not used 06/17/09

Hemo 06/2009-08/2009

Liberty Cycler-11/09-5/13
Nx Stage-current tx
Diagnosed with SEP 2014
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »