I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 02:22:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
| | |-+  Question for the ladies
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Question for the ladies  (Read 12195 times)
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2007, 10:48:45 AM »

Icky poo.  Sounds like you need to have a talk with the women in your house!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
brenda

« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2007, 10:57:43 PM »

I didn't have a period for the first 2 or 3 years on dialysis. Now it's like clock work. Nothing has changed since pre-dialysis.  Looking forward to menopause. I think.

Life is what happens while your making other plans.
Wattle
Elite Member

« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2007, 04:29:21 AM »

Just one request for the ladies from a guy.  If at all possible please don't dispose of the commercial products that are utilized in connection with this issue in a place where we are going to find them.  I think that special containers are a really good idea when it comes to this.  Anyway...just a little request and thank you so much.

*ahem*  Well what in tarnations are you doing in the woman's restroom anyways?  :P  lol, j/k

Ah, I might have been referring to an issue involving the restroom at my house...it is sort of a dual purpose ladies and gentlemens facility.

Do the women in your house read this board?? Livecam you are too much    :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

PKD
June 2005 Commenced PD Dialysis
July 13th 2009 Cadaveric 5/6 Antigen Match Transplant from my Special Angel
ILOVEFLUID

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2007, 05:21:55 AM »

I rarely get a period while on dialysis, however, i got one the day after my transplant, stayed regular throughout the transplant and as soon as it failed i stopped getting them altogether..

Each day at a time, one drink at a time (or two, or three...etc)
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2007, 07:37:50 PM »

OKay here is what I want to know.  Why is it I have normal periods for two ro three months, then one month I bleed like crazy?  I hate this stuff.  Maybe I am getting menopausal but it has been like this for years now.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
carson

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2007, 07:22:53 AM »

My periods stopped altogether until I started Eprex. Then they were irregular. Then stopped again. I need to take "the Pill" in order to have a period now. It's not healthy to not have a period. The uterine walls need to be cleansed, and that's how nature does it...

2009 infection treated with Vancomycin and had permacath replaced
2009 septic infection that wouldn't go away
2007 began Nocturnal Home Hemo with Permacath
1997 began Peritoneal Dialysis
1982 had cadaver transplant
1981 diagnosed with GN2 and began Peritoneal Dialysis
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »