I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 06:22:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  I'm Back
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 2164 times)
needlephobic

« on: August 02, 2011, 07:00:46 AM »

Sorry I have not been around lately. It seems my bro and sister sold my parents house which means kick little bro to the street. We don't care about his medical condition. Just the money we need it. Well get a job geez. Well any way I am in my new apartment after getting through out of my parents house just be cause I wasn't  going to stay there and pay all the bills which I can't afford. and they threw a big fit when they found out I was moving and they kicked me out. Thought it might get phical  cause he already has threw me up against a wall about 2 weeks after three surgeries. Every thing is good can't be happier in my new apartment
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 09:24:46 AM »

glad that you are in a comfortable place. Sorry that I isn't going well with your family.  Hoping every thing works out for you :cuddle;

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
jbeany
Member for Life

Cattitude

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 10:40:10 AM »

Good!  Glad you made it out of there and into a safe space of your own!   :cuddle;

"Asbestos Gelos"  (As-bes-tos yay-lohs) Greek. Literally, "fireproof laughter".  A term used by Homer for invincible laughter in the face of death and mortality.

billybags
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:44:25 AM »

Wow what a family, I bet you are a lot happier on your own. You take care of your self.
Desert Dancer

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 01:02:18 PM »

Thank god you're away from those psychopaths!  :cheer: May I also suggest a restraining order? It doesn't seem as if it could make the relationship any worse than it is.

August 1980: Diagnosed with Familial Juvenile Hyperurecemic Nephropathy (FJHN)
8.22.10:   Began dialysis through central venous catheter
8.25.10:   AV fistula created
9.28.10:   Began training for Home Nocturnal Hemodialysis on a Fresenius Baby K
10.21.10: Began creating buttonholes with 15ga needles
11.13.10: Our first nocturnal home treatment!

Good health is just the slowest possible rate at which you can die.

The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty. The glass is just twice as large as it needs to be.

The early bird may get the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese.
texasstyle
Elite Member

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 01:14:45 PM »

You would not sound selfish one bit if you said you were putting YOURSELF ahead of everyone else in regards to the situation with your family.  Others just don't seem to get the reality and importance of being on dialysis. Not only is your physcial health a priority, but so is your emotional-mental health. Take good care of yourself.

caregiver to husband using in-center dialysis 4 years
needlephobic

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 01:29:07 PM »

You would not sound selfish one bit if you said you were putting YOURSELF ahead of everyone else in regards to the situation with your family.  Others just don't seem to get the reality and importance of being on dialysis. Not only is your physcial health a priority, but so is your emotional-mental health. Take good care of yourself.

That is why I moved out couldn't cook there or get chewed. Couldn't use the dishes or toilet paper or silverware plates ect ect with out them throwing a fit. Now my own place peice and quite except neighbor he is a convicted murder oh lord. He does like to talk and check up on me to see if I am ok or need anything. My head doctor told me my bro and his girlfriend were driving me crazy. Needed to move to keep my sanity.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »