I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 11:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  question for transplant recipients
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: question for transplant recipients  (Read 6120 times)
lawphi

« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2011, 04:55:04 PM »

I wrote two law review articles on compensation for living donation and christian perspectives on living donation (both fit the course and professor that was reviewing them).  I would be happy to pass them along if you want to message me our email.  A little outside of your perspective. 

I never got either article close to being published.  My husband's transplant failed and I was not interested in the editing/spading process. 

Girl meets boy with transplant, falls in love and then micromanages her way through the transplant and dialysis industry. Three years, two transplant centers and one NxStage machine later, boy gets a kidney at Johns Hopkins through a paired exchange two months after evaluation.  Donated kidney in June and went back to work after ten days.
cariad
Elite Member

What's past is prologue

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2011, 09:01:26 AM »

Oh dear! Just now seeing this, lawphi, sorry! Hope everything is OK as I haven't noticed you around for a while.

Anyhow, yes, I would love to read your articles if you wouldn't mind. I'm always happy to read new perspectives on transplant issues....

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. - Philo of Alexandria

People have hope in me. - John Bul Dau, Sudanese Lost Boy
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »