I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 12:18:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Traveling Tips and Stories
| | |-+  NxStageUsers Does It Again – Will Conquer the Seas with Another Freedom Cruise
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NxStageUsers Does It Again – Will Conquer the Seas with Another Freedom Cruise  (Read 2992 times)
M3Riddler

« on: May 21, 2011, 03:23:23 PM »

NxStageUsers Does It Again – Will Conquer the Seas with Another Freedom Cruise

Many have been asking about if there are any dialysis cruises out there.... Well, the answer is YES...

With The success of the 2010 Freedom Cruise on the Western Caribbean, NxStageUsers has is now taking reservations for its 2ND Freedom Cruise in 2012.  ( view information in our first dialysis cruise)
Put October 7, 2012 on your calendar as we set sail out of Long Beach, California for a seven day cruise to the Mexican Riviera onboard the Carnival Splendor.  The ports of call are Puerto Villarta, Mazatlan and Cabo San Lucas.

We currently have 32 cabins reserved ― 24 balconies, 4 outside and 4 inside.  The final costs are not yet determined, but will be a minimum of $100 Off the published rate.  This cruise is open to all interested. There will also be other benefits to be determined. 

For more information, keep checking he NxStageUsers Website.
We will be posting all info shortly. You can also message me with any questions or for anyone interested..

Rooms are Limited so make your reservation early.....

///M3Riddler

Admin of Dialysis Discussion Uncensored on Facebook