I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:39:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  Abandoned hospital cams... you'll see dead people! :)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Abandoned hospital cams... you'll see dead people! :)  (Read 4437 times)
LifeOnHold

« on: October 29, 2005, 03:47:41 PM »

http://www.researchwebcam.com/

Several 24-hour cams inside an abandoned hospital in Oklahoma City.  There's a sit-down investigation every Saturday night, also there are two microphones in the building so you can hear what's going on in there via a Live365 broadcasting station.  (You have to register with Live365 to listen-- there's a link on the cam webpage.)

This website is the reason I stay up all night... between the spook cams and the chatroom, there's something to hold my interest into the wee hours of the morning.   

Still Kicking Deaths Ass
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2005, 02:45:07 PM »

Several 24-hour cams inside an abandoned hospital in Oklahoma City.  There's a sit-down investigation every Saturday night, also there are two microphones in the building so you can hear what's going on in there via a Live365 broadcasting station.  (You have to register with Live365 to listen-- there's a link on the cam webpage.)

This website is the reason I stay up all night... between the spook cams and the chatroom, there's something to hold my interest into the wee hours of the morning.   

We got to find you a hobby.  ;D

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Robert

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2005, 09:11:12 AM »

Have you thought of watching paint dry, that can be quite we interesting at times especially if a fly lands on it  ;D
LifeOnHold

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2005, 11:31:16 AM »

OK, forget I even suggested it-- I can see that you're the type of people who have disdain for people who experience unusual phenomena.

Still Kicking Deaths Ass
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »