I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 11:59:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Off-Topic: Talk about anything you want.
| | |-+  Projectfreetv.com
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Projectfreetv.com  (Read 6927 times)
gaelicdevil

« on: March 16, 2011, 01:43:24 PM »

If you have an internet connection you can watch most TV shows including cable and movies on this site. I know it helps me pass the time. It works in the USA don't know about the rest of the World.

Type 1 diabetic, fistula October 2010, Hemodialysis January 2011, triple by-pass heart surgery November 2011, hoping for transplant, O negative, universal donor, still breathing.
gothiclovemonkey
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 05:23:12 PM »

:thumbup; thank u!

"Imagine how important death must be to have a prerequisite such as life" Unknown
HemoDialysis since 2007
TX listed 8/1/11 inactive
LISTED ACTIVE! 11/14/11 !!!
greg10

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 06:00:02 PM »

Please be careful.  It may contain adware if you have to install a viewer or downloader.

Is Project Free TV illegal?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_Project_Free_TV_illegal

"It is also NOT SAFE:
I installed players from this website on a fresh windows machine and immediately checked with a virus scanner. I found out: "

Adware.HotBar.H, comes from VLCSetup.exe and eMuleSetup.exe
SrcInject.B.Gen

Newbie caretaker, so I may not know what I am talking about :)
Caretaker for my elderly father who has his first and current graft in March, 2010.
Previously in-center hemodialysis in national chain, now doing NxStage home dialysis training.
End of September 2010: after twelve days of training, we were asked to start dialyzing on our own at home, reluctantly, we agreed.
If you are on HD, did you know that Rapid fluid removal (UF = ultrafiltration) during dialysis is associated with cardiovascular morbidity?  http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?topic=20596
We follow a modified version: UF limit = (weight in kg)  *  10 ml/kg/hr * (130 - age)/100

How do you know you are getting sufficient hemodialysis?  Know your HDP!  Scribner, B. H. and D. G. Oreopoulos (2002). "The Hemodialysis Product (HDP): A Better Index of Dialysis Adequacy than Kt/V." Dialysis & Transplantation 31(1).   http://www.therenalnetwork.org/qi/resources/HDP.pdf
gothiclovemonkey
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 06:10:48 PM »

oh thank u! glad i havent looked at it yet!

"Imagine how important death must be to have a prerequisite such as life" Unknown
HemoDialysis since 2007
gaelicdevil

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 09:10:53 PM »

I never download anything just stream and I am on a Mac, sorry if I gave someone something viral. Its a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for all those premium cable channels. So I guess use with caution. It must be pissing someone off because I am totally up to date on cable shows even BBC.

Type 1 diabetic, fistula October 2010, Hemodialysis January 2011, triple by-pass heart surgery November 2011, hoping for transplant, O negative, universal donor, still breathing.
gaelicdevil

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 09:19:54 PM »

Also can try Tubeplus but with the same cautions. Guess I am cheap, I have used both for over a year with no problems. I don't download though, just stream.

gaelicdevil

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2011, 10:29:24 PM »

Also I really don't care if it is legal. I think the top 10% of the World have enough. So come find me. ARRRGH, I am a pirate. But me in jail will be the least of my problems. You rule followers, man.

gothiclovemonkey
Elite Member

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2011, 11:34:42 PM »

arrrrgg! :rofl;

HemoDialysis since 2007
onestronglittlelady

« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 07:41:14 AM »

We watch everything through the internet. Many times the shows don't come out until a few days after they air, but I enjoy free. I must say my hubby cracks me up. Our Laptop is connected to the TV. Many of the sites we enjoy don't have entire shows, but 5 minute clips. Then you have to go to the laptop and start the next one. It was several hundred dollars for a wireless HDMI unit so he purchased a wireless keyboard, made for the Playstation 3. I must say he has never misplaced his new remote!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »