I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 01:23:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  KS your next 'D' is at a unit in OUTER MONGOLIA !
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KS your next 'D' is at a unit in OUTER MONGOLIA !  (Read 1683 times)
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« on: November 16, 2010, 03:37:42 PM »

Or so it should be after my antics today .... :rofl; As in previous post clinic appt today , for a change it was a good one ! My cold clinical neph actually went through alot of stuff today , i think he has finally realised im quite knowledgeable and modestly intelligent  :rofl; Anyway we had a good chat and he answered my questions in fairly good detail with no rush ! Then i put my big foot in it ! I posted a while back we were getting a new neph. So as i was about to leave , i asked him ..is this the last time you will be here ?  Reaction ..puzzled frown. Why? Oh i just heard you where leaving this clinic/unit. Not unless you know something i dont and they have fired me  and then he burst out laughing ...... :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o  :o . Trust me ....and my BIG mouth ! Exit one red faced KICKSTART   :oops;

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
RightSide
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 06:20:01 PM »

KS,

for once I anticipated you!

Two weeks ago, one of our nephs came visiting us patients in the center.  He asked me how things were going and if I had anything to discuss.

I asked him, "Are you planning on resigning from this facility any time soon?"

Judging by the expression on his face, I think he thought I was asking for his resignation!
MooseMom
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 07:04:37 PM »

I hear Outer Mongolia is lovely this time of year... :rofl;

"Eggs are so inadequate, don't you think?  I mean, they ought to be able to become anything, but instead you always get a chicken.  Or a duck.  Or whatever they're programmed to be.  You never get anything interesting, like regret, or the middle of last week."
Riki
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 08:35:19 PM »

I hear Outer Mongolia is lovely this time of year... :rofl;

That reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me.....

He and his brother in law never got along. The BIL is one of those people who likes to play mind games.  A few years ago, he was playing host to his sister and the BIL (who they nicknamed The Nightmare) and one morning over breakfast, the BIL was talking about a potential move, to be closer to my friend, who he loved to torment.  As he continued to talk about moving, my friend's youngest, who was 5 at the time, looked up at his uncle and said, "I hear Sub-Saharan Africa is nice." 

I love that kid.

Dialysis - Feb 1991-Oct 1992
transplant - Oct 1, 1992- Apr 2001
dialysis - April 2001-May 2001
transplant - May 22, 2001- May 2004
dialysis - May 2004-present
PD - May 2004-Dec 2008
HD - Dec 2008-present
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »