I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2024, 07:26:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Closing ranks
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Closing ranks  (Read 1538 times)
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« on: September 03, 2009, 11:07:32 AM »

Well i was going to make a start on my formal complaint today , about how i was treated by the doctor who put my tunnel line in. So firstly i needed to find out her name and also contact the nurse that sat through the ordeal with me , when suprise, suprise, the nurse walked through our unit today, so i called her over. She asked how i was doing and i told her i needed to know the docs name , so she asked why? When i told her , she said she hadnt a clue. Now i know for a fact there are only a couple of docs that do this and only one small indian woman who did mine. So i said ok i can find it out ,but if she was needed would she speak up for me (she was the one who asked the doc to give me more local because i was in so much pain) and guess what ..she didnt see or hear anything , so sorry but she couldnt help , but its not going to STOP me !!!

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2009, 05:27:13 PM »

You go for it.  She will be under oath. 

Sunny
Elite Member

Sunny

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2009, 11:09:56 PM »

Why am I not surprised. They watch out for each other. Sorry you found out the hard way. Make your complaint anyway, get the names. If it happens enough times from patients, may they will end up in a huge file somewhere and someday it may make a difference.

Sunny, 49 year old female
 pre-dialysis with GoodPastures
billybags
Elite Member

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2009, 11:24:18 PM »

KICKSTART, Did'nt you have to sign a form before you had this done. My husband did and on it was the doctors name and sig.You had to sign to say you understood the proceedure.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »