I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2024, 06:18:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  A Present? For Me?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Present? For Me?  (Read 1594 times)
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« on: June 11, 2009, 01:43:50 PM »

Well the postie knocked this morning , strange i thought , he just usually puts the letters through the door. Anyway he's stood there with this small parcel for me ! So i came in wondering what it was ? I hadn't ordered anything , had i a secret admirer? was someone sending me presents? what a mystery , how exciting !!! So i made a cup of tea and sat down to open my mystery box ..............Thanks Renal Unit ..a box of binders ..just what i needed !!!! :rofl;

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
jbeany
Member for Life

Cattitude

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »

I have to pick up my mail at the Post Office - I could get it delivered, but it costs too much to keep replacing the box when the snow plows hit it, so I just go the 3 blocks to get it from my box.  I had a slip the other day that I had a package.  I was all excited.  My sister sends me fun stuff all the time.

It was the new phone book.  Bleeeahhhh.  Mike, the post man behind the counter just laughed.  He said he'd been disappointing people all day.

"Asbestos Gelos"  (As-bes-tos yay-lohs) Greek. Literally, "fireproof laughter".  A term used by Homer for invincible laughter in the face of death and mortality.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »