I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 08:59:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Political Debates - Thick Skin Required for Entry
| | |-+  No what maybe ok -- forget it
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: No what maybe ok -- forget it  (Read 9287 times)
paul.karen
Elite Member

« on: May 04, 2009, 12:09:08 PM »

So obama realizes he shouldn't have let out the stuff he did about torture.
After saying he wouldn't then he would start a truth panel.

Thank GOD a smart person in his administration talked him out of it.  Otherwise half of his democratic congress would be put on the stand to testify that they indeed actually OK'D the forsaid torture.  In fact pelozi says we didnt do enough and it should be tougher on them.  Selective memory and all.

And again a SMART person in his administration talked him into using Military tribunals over public courts.  Finally someone who realizes the FACTS is telling the President what he should do.  Which is ONE dont listen to people like the ACLU do what is BEST for the country as a whole.  Put your own desires aside and do what is right.

So i only hope we keep these trials out of the public arena.  We the people dont need to know everything.
Although i wish Obama would MAN up and release ALL the top secret torture reports not only the ones he THOUGHT would make him look good.
and i would have liked to see the lying pelozi on the stand.

Looks like Bush knew what he was doing.  And Obama is slowly seeing the light.  His main mission is to PROTECT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE  not to bow to the idealogs that put him where he is.

Obama will also learn that Torture is a necessary evil.  Thus he doesnt want to make  to big a deal out of it.  For chances are he will use it as well.

Curiosity killed the cat
Satisfaction brought it back

Operation for PD placement 7-14-09
Training for cycler 7-28-09

Started home dialysis using Baxter homechoice
8-7-09
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »