I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:45:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Dialysis: Doctors
| | | |-+  Mum's Nephrologist...
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Mum's Nephrologist...  (Read 5036 times)
Darthvadar
Elite Member

« on: March 14, 2009, 05:59:41 AM »

Hi Everybody...

Reading members experiences, good and bad, I had to share our experences of Mum's nephrologist, Dr George Mellotte, Dublin, Ireland...

This guy is one in a million...  Truely outstanding in the standard of care he offers to his patients, but not just that, he offers the very same high standard of care to the caregiver... He is always willing to take the time to find out how I as, the caregiver am doing, and happy to hear from me if I have a concern about Mum, however small... There are very few true gentlemen in this world, but this man is one of them...

He is such great support to Mum and I...  Nothing but praise for him... One of this life's few, true gentlemen... Never fails to wholeheartedly offer his time, his expertise, and himself to any needy patient, or their worried family member... He takes the time and trouble to treat my mother like she's the only patient on his mind... Small gestures like holding her hand are very much appreciated, and create a feeling of reassurance...

I only wish everyone who has kidney problems could have a George Mellotte, but sorry Folks... You're not getting this one... He's ours!...

Love..

Darth...

Cared for my late mum, Elsie who had Kidney Failure... Darling mum died on July 15th 2014... May her gentle soul rest in peace....
David13
Member for Life

A meow massages the heart.

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2009, 06:05:23 AM »

You had better watch out, Darth!  You are going to have a mad rush of immigrants to Ireland soon. . .   ;)

“The first human being who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization” - Sigmund Freud
Darthvadar
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2009, 06:09:25 AM »

Stampede as you wish, David....

You're NOT getting him!!!!.... Not only would you have to get past me, but even more terrifying, Mum's guarding him with her life!...

Love...

Darth...

P.S.  LOVE your pic!... I love cats...

Cared for my late mum, Elsie who had Kidney Failure... Darling mum died on July 15th 2014... May her gentle soul rest in peace....
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »