I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 02:18:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  I must have special antigens... not sure what to think
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I must have special antigens... not sure what to think  (Read 10799 times)
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2009, 03:26:07 AM »

Gee Tamara honey you better clear that with Allan. I'm not sure how he'd feel about you wanting to see another man's bag like that!!!!!  :rofl; :rofl; :rofl; :rofl;

:grouphug;

you can so bet I will be DEMANDING a bag pic(or three!) to make sure I have one to match the poster girls(pity I'm not as cute as you guys!!). I also find it hilarious that non renal people just don't "get" the whole pee thing and wonder how I can talk so openly about that stuff... oh their ignorance!!!!

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2009, 01:52:12 PM »

Richard, you know I continue to hope that you will be the next member that gets the call.   It is coming, we just want it now!   :cuddle;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2009, 07:12:38 AM »

aww ty Paris that's sweet. Seriously though there are others on here, and in my unit/country that need/deserve a kidney ahead of me. I know it's a lottery. So it will happen when it happens. lol. Strangely enough as I type a helecopter has just flown in to the hospital over the road. Could be a car crash. Could be a donor organ... who knows?!!

thanks everyone for your support. I don't expect anything anytime soon but then again they often say it happens when you least expect it. Hmmm I don't expect anything from AlohaBeth either?!!!!!!!  :rofl;

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »