I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 09:31:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Salem Dialysis Advocates for Patients Fundraiser
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Salem Dialysis Advocates for Patients Fundraiser  (Read 1480 times)
Fierceheart

« on: August 29, 2008, 07:18:52 PM »

:yahoo;   Some of you know about the organization I help created called Salem Dialysis Advocates for Patients. Its an organization about helping dialysis patients with economics and their social well being. At this time we are still working on getting our 501 c 3, which hasn't been easy. Once were able to get this we will be going after grants to help dialysis patients. Right now we are just doing fundraisers to help patients and for holiday part this Christmas.  In the process of all this trying to educate people about dialysis and Raise kidney awareness.
         We are selling the 2009 Entertainment book, and the cost is $20 for the Oregon edition and we do sell them for other cities and I believe the cost is the same. The proceeds we get will go to helping dialysis patients and raising kidney awareness.  We appreciate you support with this cause.  If interested please e-mail us at Salem_Dialysis_Advocates@yahoo.com  or call 503-508-5489 or 503-362-2932. 

If you have ideas on how to get the word out, and how to sell the books, please let me know. 

Once again we appreciate all you help and support in this fundraiser.  Thank you! :2thumbsup;

Salem Dialysis Advocate for Patients
Co-founder
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »