I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:26:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Liberty Dialysis Co.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Liberty Dialysis Co.  (Read 4023 times)
lovemypts

« on: February 19, 2008, 06:12:46 AM »

Hello,
Does anyone know anything about this co? I am thinking of going to put my resume in. I am looking to be treated better for I have been a tech for over 20 something years. I hear they treat the pts. better also. Any info would be good. I am in the midwest.

My boss is an idiot!
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 06:57:21 AM »

Love the coffee mug. I'm not familiar with the name of that company, but anyone who has been doing what your doing for that long deserves to be treated the best. Thank you for what you do. :cuddle;
bolta72

my best friend

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 07:44:25 AM »

http://www.libertydialysis.com/sub.asp?ID=1&subID=26

gotta do what I gotta do.. 2 yrs in ctr hemo
keefer51

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 02:10:09 AM »

The center i go to now is a Fresinus center. My doctor has opened his own through Liberty. He has been trying to op-en this center for some time. When he first decided to open it he sent word around to us. The next thing i knew there were many people interested in going. Now i heard through the grapevine that over on third were going to change. Letters were sent saying we could do what we want. The techs and nurses received some nice bonuses if they stayed. The people with personal insurance will go first. Then the ones on Medicare will go next. We were told we wouldn't get repremanded for leaving. But i have found that to be untrue. The friction this has caused put allot of pressure on the patients. Will the techs and nurses treat us different for leaving? Why don't we as patients get a bonus for staying? I am one who wants to go to the new center. I hope to be in Miami by the time it opens.

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »