I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 05:36:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Do you want to hear what KT had us do at the National Meeting? LOL he is dumb!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do you want to hear what KT had us do at the National Meeting? LOL he is dumb!  (Read 2392 times)
bioya

« on: June 11, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »

On Saturday night of the national meeting in Dallas last month KT had us sing a song. Yea, there was a member of the House of Rep. there for a "visit" (read that as a drunk fest). His name was Eric Cantor from Virginia. Well, this man was trying to get a raise from medicare for dialysis so they "invited" him as a "friend" of dialysis. Well. On Saturday afternoon KT had a meeting with all 2500 of us and told us we had to sing this dumbass a song. It was sung to the tune of "Oh when the Saints come marching in"........ First we had to cheer "Cantor - Cantro - Cantor" then the song.
Well, it went like this.... "Oh when Cantor, comes marching in.. Oh when Cantor comes marching in... etc etc". It was a slap in the face to everyone there with the exception of a few that have drank the kool-aid. What a dickhead KT and Joe are. They think that everyone wants to play there games. I tell you what. each of you ask the FA of your DaVita unit if they sang the song. Let them know that "you" know about it. Post on here what their reply was. I will be interested in knowing how they felt about being abused by KT. Oh, and one last thing, I just stood there... I did NOT sing!
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2006, 09:01:20 PM »

On Saturday night of the national meeting in Dallas last month KT had us sing a song. Yea, there was a member of the House of Rep. there for a "visit" (read that as a drunk fest). His name was Eric Cantor from Virginia. Well, this man was trying to get a raise from medicare for dialysis so they "invited" him as a "friend" of dialysis. Well. On Saturday afternoon KT had a meeting with all 2500 of us and told us we had to sing this dumbass a song. It was sung to the tune of "Oh when the Saints come marching in"........ First we had to cheer "Cantor - Cantro - Cantor" then the song.
Well, it went like this.... "Oh when Cantor, comes marching in.. Oh when Cantor comes marching in... etc etc". It was a slap in the face to everyone there with the exception of a few that have drank the kool-aid. What a dickhead KT and Joe are. They think that everyone wants to play there games. I tell you what. each of you ask the FA of your DaVita unit if they sang the song. Let them know that "you" know about it. Post on here what their reply was. I will be interested in knowing how they felt about being abused by KT. Oh, and one last thing, I just stood there... I did NOT sing!

This is what I'm talking about, I LOVE stories like this. This just proves the bullshit that is Davita.

I hereby announce "bioya" as our OFFICIAL Davita spy.  >:D >:D >:D

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Sara
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:03 AM »

What an idiot!   ::)

Got any more stories?  That was great!   :D

Sara, wife to Joe (he's the one on dialysis)

Hemodialysis in-center since Jan '06
Transplant list since Sept '06
Joe died July 18, 2007
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »