I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 01:03:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Prayers for Rerun.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prayers for Rerun.  (Read 8965 times)
kevno

« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2006, 10:39:06 PM »

Not as mad today Rerun, but you are as mad as the Mad Hatter >:D

Glad to see you have calmed down a little bit, plus the lines worked OK. Two free hands "Great"  You will know be able to throw things at the Techs a lot easier ;D Read a newspaper, easier. It'sGreat having lines in ;)

Kevno

But this little saying keeps me going!!

"RENAL PATIENTS NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!"
hephziba

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2006, 01:50:59 AM »

Hi Rerun, that really stinks that they made the line aim for your armpit, they done the same to me last time they replaced my line, and it was really uncomfortable, I made the techs aim it away from my arm pit before taping it down, that way I could sleep comfortably,.

I can imagine its nice o be able to move both hands again, I never got to the fistula stage so I dont really know, but the rest of the folk at dialysis allways looked bored, and I was allways taping away at my laptop,

Any way God Bless you.

God who comforts the downhearted comforted me again by your visit.
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2006, 03:04:29 PM »

Rrerun
You tell those docs they suck and really mean it.  Hope all is well with you now and things are getting better.  I think sometimes we really have to be b*** to get taken care of really well.  So do whatcha gotta do girl!

Katherine

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2006, 07:02:01 PM »

Right now my catheter in my neck/chest is itching like HELL!  I want to pull it out, only that would hurt!  GEEZ it itches.   >:(

Rerun
Member for Life

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2006, 07:29:15 PM »

Damn it!  My arm is filling up with blood again!  This whole thing happened on May 1.  Today is May 20.  I should go to ER, but I've been there before and they took an ultrasound and couldn't find anything.  Well, I'm HERE to tell you it is leaking blood because my arm is hard as a rock and my elbow is puffy and black.   :-[

kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2006, 08:51:27 PM »

Go the ER silly.  Even if they just ultrasound it and say stupid things, at least you took good care of yourself.

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
kevno

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 09:29:51 AM »

I hope you did go to the ER Rerun. To get your arm sorted out. Did not just hang around like me, and hope it goes away.

Kevno

But this little saying keeps me going!!

"RENAL PATIENTS NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!"
meadowlandsnj

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 04:24:05 PM »

I have a permacath in the same postion also--right by my armpit!  Well, at least I don;t have to shave under that armpit anymore--the greakin' tape they use just rips out my underarm hair when they change the dressing.  I've been through 3 permacaths in the last month!  First two times the surgeon put it in, it was positioned wrong.  The last one I had put in was done in special procedures with a fluoroscopy (sp) machine so supposedly it's in a better postion now.  My doctor seems to be dragginh his heels on getting me a fistula or graft.  Rerun, I'm praying for you!   ;D ;D ;)

Facebook: DonnaMarieMenard
Rerun
Member for Life

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 07:54:41 PM »

I didn't go to ER, but saw the surgeon today.  He wants to wait another week.  He said it looked better than the last time he saw it.

But, what he doesn't realize is that it looks really good and then leeks and looks bad again.  He only sees it when it is "bad."  So, he doesn't know the difference like I do.  I'll give him his week.  I know he is going to have to go in surgically and repair it.   >:(

fireguy

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2006, 10:02:29 AM »

Hell Rerun, hope things are going better.
Rerun
Member for Life

« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2006, 08:44:53 PM »

So far, so good.  I have been really babying my arm.  I don't open doors with it or pick up anything heavy.  I hope it can "heal" by itself, but time will tell.  Thanks for all your support.  :)

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »