I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2024, 09:28:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???????!!!!!!!!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: WOULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP???????!!!!!!!!  (Read 2792 times)
TynyOne

This is how I feel on Friday nites during dialysis

« on: June 05, 2007, 02:32:54 PM »

:banghead;   I cannot find ANY of my messages that I have posted.   I know at least posted 1 as "introducing myself"; however, I cannot even find that one nor another one I thought I had posted to everyone that had responded to my introduction.   I have sent e-mails to TWO of the moderators and one e-mail came back as "undeliverable" and that's OK, I understand that happens but why oh why, can I not find my own messages?   I go to my profile and even clicked on last messages/posts from this member and it came up as "no matches".  Could someone please be so kind to walk me through gently to find my messages, it is very frustrating as I have tried for TWO days.   Sorry if I am coming across harsh, I just want so badly to be a part of this group and it seems I am not getting anywhere.    I thank each of you in advance for your patience in my  :rant; as well as your help and guidance in find my messages!    HELP!!!!!!!      LOL

TynyOne
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 03:14:15 PM »

Hi Tammy,   The only thing i can tell you is that i honestly dont believe you posted anything here on IHD yet, but you have posted at Renal Romance.  Could that be why we cant find any of your posts?  I dont know why else your posts would disappear.  As for the emails, if you sent the email to our ihatedialysis.com email addy's, i am sorry but that isnt working for us right now and we are trying to resolve that problem.  Hopefully this post has put your mind at ease  :2thumbsup;  Look forward to hearing more from you... 

Goofynina/Admin.

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 09:15:06 PM »

Hello Tammy,

Welcome to ihatedialysis.com. I hope you find whatever it is you are looking for and enjoy your stay here.

Sluff/ Admin
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 09:48:33 PM »

Welcome to the site.  We do have a sister site called Renal Romance. I believe you may have posted over there.  I hope you will not give up and will stay and try again!  All computers have glitches.

Kitkatz, moderator

Here is a short introduction to the IHD.com site. To help you find your way around better.

The area that generates a lot of discussion about dialysis is the general discussion topics:
http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?board=2.0
This area of the forum is where the meat and potatoes of the dialysis world are discussed by the members. 
Feel free to post anything you want to discuss or if you have a question

There are lots of interesting discussions in the off topic area: http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0.

There is even a fiction story being written by our members in this area: http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?board=17.0
Home dialysis discussions are in this topic: http://ihatedialysis.com/forum/index.php?board=25.0

There is also a search box at the top of the boards to help you in finding topics of interest or answers to your questions.  You can refine your search, too.

I hope this short tour has helped you become better acquainted with IHateDialysis.com.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 09:52:48 PM by kitkatz » Logged

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Joe Paul
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 11:42:32 PM »

Welcome TynyOne, good to have you aboard.

"The history of discovery is completed by those who don't follow rules"
Angels are with us, but don't take GOD for granted
Transplant Jan. 8, 2010
TynyOne

This is how I feel on Friday nites during dialysis

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 01:05:29 PM »

:clap;  OK, OK, OK, I think I got it. I find the easiest way for me to find my own messages/responses is to go to my profile where it says, "lasts posts from this member" or something of that sort.  Thanks for everyone answering as well as your patience.  But I did post an intro in here, didn't I?   I thought maybe one of you were right when you said I might have done an intro in Renal Romance and not here.   Anywho, if I did not, please let me know and I will be glad to share some of my story here.   Again, thanks to all of you, who "came to my rescue" and "set me straight".    LOL    :bandance;    :waving;

Tammy-TynyOne

EDITED: Removed color prompt from complete post - Sluff/ Admin
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:38:55 PM by Sluff » Logged
bdpoe

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 02:56:30 PM »

:banghead;

HiYa Tammy  :welcomesign; I hope you find what you're looking for.
....bd
 :waving;
keefer51

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 07:23:14 PM »

Tammy, i hope you found everything ok. I'm not computer savvy so i can't help you. However there are people on this site that can. Once i find your posts i will read them. welcome

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
Bajanne
Member for Life

Goofynina and Epoman - Gone But Not Forgotten

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 08:23:33 PM »

Welcome to our community, Tammy!  I am glad that you did not give up and that you still want to be a part of us.  This is just the place to be.  PLease tell us a little more about yourself.  We have become a real family here and you will find this site extremely supportive.  We really understand!

Bajanne, Moderator

"To be found in Him, not having a righteousness of my own ...but that which is based on faith"

I LOVE  my IHD family! :grouphug;
Laurie

May 13, 2008

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 11:53:12 AM »

:welcomesign; Tammy. Gald you found this site.

March 7, 2001 - Complications after C-section caused kidney failure
March 2001 - December 2001 - Hemo Dialysis
December 2001 - Kidney function improved dialysis no longer necessary
October 2006 - Kidney function started to decline
May 9, 2007 - Listed at Baylor Dallas and Fort Worth
October 12, 2007 - Started PD
May 13, 2008 - Kidney Transplant from a deceased donor
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »