I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 12:22:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  Introduce Yourself
| | |-+  Newbie frankieb
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Newbie frankieb  (Read 5615 times)
keefer51

« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2007, 07:01:22 PM »

Welcome frankieb. My name is keith. i am on dialysis for the second time. I had a transplant from 93 to 04. i had a perfect match from my brother. Sitting back in that chair again can be depressing. I waited till my creatine was 10.6. I could hardly move my body was so sore. when i finally gave in it took a day or two to get to feeling better. I am on the list here in Pennsylvania. I am on dialysis now for three years. i hope to hear more from you. If you have the time try out the chat room. take care.

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
Earlinda

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2007, 04:33:46 PM »

:welcomesign; FrankieB and Donna!   :grouphug;
keefer51

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2007, 06:48:41 PM »

Hi donna, I was on dialysis before for a little over a year. It was during this time my brother greg gave me one of his kidneys. The tests aren't that big of a deal. Allot has changed. There is blood samples, x-ray's, ekg's etc... They just check and make sure are able to go through with it. You will have a psych. test well it's not a test you just sit and tell who ever that yes you really want to give a kidney. Sometime people can make a decision too fast. they just want to be sure you can handle it. When i received my kidney people were more interested in my brother than me!!! By the way that is how he met his wife.

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »