I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 03:50:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  todays1st.day/ any new knock knock jokes?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: todays1st.day/ any new knock knock jokes?  (Read 2862 times)
Blake nighsonger

« on: January 21, 2016, 05:31:25 AM »

thx.
Blake nighsonger

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2016, 05:53:42 AM »

#%$^&*.... i'll figure out what board this subject belongs on .... any way knot making light of anything........" the little old lady who"knock knock joke by Bob N. .....is my back up today....... clothing to where is biggest concern next to peeing ..... take it as it comes in chair ... going to in center Fresenic place.i'll debrief upon reguest? thanks
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2016, 06:10:21 AM »

It's pretty cold here in mid-Missouri.    I get irratable just thinking of having to go outside.

I grew up in the NW. A good day in the mountains the temp would warm up to what we have here.

I'm so spoiled.  Since I started Dialysis AND Insulin, my body can't handle the cold like I did before.   Fingertips thrhough the first joint turn beet red and feel completely frozen no matter which gloves I wear.  Never used to do that.

G'sons came over yesterday, no school, so they could take turns draging each other around the place on sleds.  I bought my Dad's Suzuki 125 Quad from Stepmom.  Dad bought it new in 84 so he could ride down to the river for Salmon fishing.  Had is last heart attack before season opened.   I've taken pretty good care of that Quad.  You'd never know to look at it that it was over 30 years old already.  Still looks almost new.  I wish my 70 El Camino looked half that nice!

Treatment day?

PD every night, just into my 'last' fill so can disconnect here in a few.

Take Care,

Charlie B53
Blake nighsonger

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 08:10:29 PM »

Was a beautiful day for a drive.... did my womens work around hose before I left cild herer too ..... you talke about a bonch of nice people I meet today ... well yesterday..... went to
Blake nighsonger

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 08:38:33 PM »

HIT WRONG BOTTON HERE, WAS GOING ON ABOUT DAY ..turn cap off there small letters now...... look forward to getting 2006 Selene extreme 281v3 possibly see how things go ........ hey hey..... went into Astoria on Colombian rivere bar entrance ...... to Portland wonder if that's the river you salmon fished on its awesome!!

CAPT. Booby would be as serious as hell going and coming.....swells would break onto or right in channel !!!                                           

elk herds  and sheer rock cliff banks ......

thanks Mr. Charlie ..... later

best to you
Charlie B53
Elite Member

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2016, 06:05:15 AM »

Never yet fished anywhere near Portland or the mouth of the river.  Closer to the base of the dams.  The salmon 'pool' up resting in the relatively calmer water to make their run up the ladder, when they find it, and continue on to find the smell of their birth waters.

The mouth of the Columbia can be some dangerous water during tide change.  The water can froth so violently that it builds a layer of foam tens of feet high.  Not dense enough to float a boat, but enough to sink a boat while you are running blind cause you cannot see but a couple of inches.

I definately would have to have a MUCH bigger boat.  But even the commercial trawlers stay out of that area during tide changes.
Blake nighsonger

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2016, 07:52:25 AM »

Roger on the tide change..... we towlined a 90,000 barrel barge.... always time it out on a flood tide I'm pretty sure inbound. It had a 28ft. draft . saw a lot OT foam forming off the breakers. Like to have gone into place to fish. did a lot in gulf off of platforms st/by for rig moves, red snappers . ....
Blake nighsonger

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2016, 01:06:27 AM »

Knock knock
 Who's there
Little old lady
 Little old lady who
Didn't  know you could yodel so good
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »