I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 11, 2024, 03:28:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  MEDS
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: MEDS  (Read 2642 times)
dublin

« on: June 23, 2014, 12:55:58 PM »

Hi everybody just like to ask all of yous about your meds, do your meds make you cry very easily all of the time i am just curious , because it happens to me now all the time even on dialysis while in center lucky for me i am able to block my face with the tv but i set of the machine alarms and the same at home it can be as simple as a person on tv missing a bus or somthing stupid and thats it , tears running down my face and its getting me down big time i am thinking is it all worth doing this crappy dialysis its :thumbup; making me feel really lousey altogether any ideas as to what is going on with me any help please , had or does this happen to anyone else or is it just me thanks . I hope i posted this in the right slot if i didnt sorry thanks for reading this letter thanks regards dublin.

EDITED: Moved Topic - Rerun Admin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 09:10:28 PM by Rerun » Logged
Joe
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 11:26:52 AM »

Never had that issue Dublin.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.
Leave the rest to God...
cdwbrooklyn

Positive Thoughts equal Positive Energy

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 12:12:29 PM »

How long have you been on dialysis?  It can happen around the first to third year.   It's a part of depression because you don't want to be in your current situation.  It's very understandable as this use to happen to me during my first year a lot.  It's now 15 years later and sometimes I still do cry according to the situation but not as much as the first year.  It will get better, hang in there.  Try to learn as such as you can about you body and dialysis so you can be ahead of the game.  There are other options as well should you not want to stay in-center. 

Hope this help some  8)

Dailysis patient for since 1999 and still kicking it strong.  I was called for a transplant but could not get it due to damage veins from extremely high blood pressure.  Have it under control now, on NxStage System but will receive dailysis for the rest of my life.  Does life sucks because of this.  ABOLUTELY NOT!  Life is what you make it good, bad, sick, or healthy.  Praise God I'm still functioning as a normal person just have to take extra steps.
dublin

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 12:23:12 PM »

How long have you been on dialysis?  It can happen around the first to third year.   It's a part of depression because you don't want to be in your current situation.  It's very understandable as this use to happen to me during my first year a lot.  It's now 15 years later and sometimes I still do cry according to the situation but not as much as the first year.  It will get better, hang in there.  Try to learn as such as you can about you body and dialysis so you can be ahead of the game.  There are other options as well should you not want to stay in-center. 

Hope this help some  8)
Hi thanks for the answers i am going to be 3 years on 2nd dec 4014 , seems a lot longer also my mind is gone to mush somewhat i cant remember more than 2 items if i go to the shops which are 5 mins away from me , i was told it was because when i was sick at the start that i heard so much medical stuff it overloaded me system ? dont know what to think but this blubbering its really doing me head in , anyway hopefully get my hands sorted at the end of next month so that will be cool . So bye for now and thanks very much indeed , have a great week.
Kind regards
dublin :thumbup;
Jean
Member for Life

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2014, 11:53:08 AM »

You sound like just what I used to be. Mine was depression, yours may or may not be depression. Talk to your Dr. and see if you can get out of the pit you are in.

One day at a time, thats all I can do.
dublin

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 12:13:14 PM »

You sound like just what I used to be. Mine was depression, yours may or may not be depression. Talk to your Dr. and see if you can get out of the pit you are in.
Thanks very much jean :2thumbsup;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »