I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 10:31:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Disturbed sleep pattern
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Disturbed sleep pattern  (Read 7693 times)
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2007, 03:16:41 PM »

Good for Jenna, going to the gym twice a week, YOU GO GIRL!!!  I know this would probably be hard for her but when i had my days and nights mixed up i literally had to stay awake for 24 hours so i can fall asleep at night and try and fix my days and nights again, it worked, now, my problem is getting any sleep, day or night, lol,  aye yi yi, just cant win can i? :P

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2007, 05:31:40 PM »

If Jenna schedules a class she will have to get up for it.  Try local community colleges or the local adult schools.  Try local art classes or galleries for art lessons if she likes art.  Or tutor younger kids if she likes to do that. There is always a parent looking for someone to help their kids learn to read.  Check with the local library for tuoring sessions.  Computer classes are offered by adult education centers. Vocational rehabilitation can do career counseling with her, too.  Just some ideas.  A JOB, maybe?

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
angela515
Elite Member

i am awesome.

« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2007, 05:54:41 PM »

I am so glad to hear Jenna is going to the gym, that's awesome and great for her to help keep her kidney going. I ain't afford nor do I have a way to get to a gym, so I use my own Treadmill and Ab Lounge XL to be my own gym, hehe... I just started using them again, so I'm still doing them for short period at a time. Keep it up Jenna!! :)  :thumbup;

Live Donor Transplant From My Mom 12/14/1999
Perfect Match (6 of 6) Cadaver Transplant On 1/14/2007
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »