I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 09:21:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Baxter delivery issues
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Baxter delivery issues  (Read 2053 times)
Tío Riñon

« on: September 26, 2013, 11:47:05 AM »

For the second time in the last 3 months, Baxter has delivered my solutions and other products without notifying me in advance that my 2.5% green is back ordered. Both times they expected me to resort to manual bags (I use a cycler) until they can get the product to me.  When I ask when they will fulfill my order, they state that they don't know.  I am expected to contact my clinic and coordinate an alternate prescription until they can make a delivery.

I am incensed by the lack of planning and professionalism by this company!! 
I spoke to a supervisor about advanced notification of patients since they have known about this for at least a week.  He told me that it should have been done.
I asked what their plan is should this happen again in the future.  They don't have one.
I pointed out that if a patient or clinic places an order even 1 day late, they are charged a fee.  I inquired about the compensation to us for this inconvenience and was told that it is unfair.
I explained to the supervisor that he had a lot of excuses, but no answers.  He agreed and I have a call to his superior.  This is ridiculous!

Has anyone else experienced this problem recently?  I'm going up the chain of Baxter until I get some answers.  We are paying thousands of dollars for this service and aren't getting treated properly. 

Please share your experiences so we can present this information to management and get some changes made.  This is unacceptable.
justme15

« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 02:55:03 PM »

please refer to my thread 'i hate baxter' in the home dialysis section.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »