I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 01, 2024, 02:32:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Trusting people?
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Trusting people?  (Read 5771 times)
dea62

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 01:55:42 PM »

Hay George,
You know how lucky you are that you did not get married to her?
We do not even know when we avoid disaster. Sometimes we do find out- like you- you got a chance to see what kind of person she is really.
Family and friends need to deserve place in our life. Same goes the other way.

I would  completely ignore them. Maybe sent one short e-mail "-thank you for you input, but do not bother butting in any more"
And then nothing ever again. Otherwise it would upset me over and over again. What the h...for?

Even people who got life in check can get very depressed. Like my hubby, and than he will get out of it... life goes on, so what if he was depressed
20 days out of 365. Questioning life is part of his personality. Why suppress it all the time. I am always annoyingly cheerfull, some people like it, some don't. O ya, I forgot PMS- not that nice at the times.

Of course you were upset about it, who would not. But they are idiots, god bless their harts (I learn that on this site :lol;)

As they said earlier - what ever works for you, but have plan in place. Decide what and how you gone handle it and then stick with plan.
You know why - to avoid being sucked in arguments which are pointless. And they not make you feel good (on the long run)

Take care,
 :grouphug;

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »