I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2024, 05:26:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Pain that no one can diagnose
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Pain that no one can diagnose  (Read 1611 times)
The_Vincester

« on: December 02, 2012, 10:37:10 AM »

So for the past few months, for about a week every month, when I'm standing I get the feeling I have to urinate... very badly. I can't and don't urinate anymore, it's just a feeling. If I sit or lay down, the feeling goes away. I went to a urologist and he really didn't know how to handle it since I have ESRD and don't normally urinate. Since sitting and laying down affected it, it sure seemed like it could (should) be a prostate issue. He checked and said it was fine. He gave me medication for a spastic bladder, but that didn't seem to do anything. Eventually the problem just goes away on its own, but them comes back in a few weeks. The constant reoccurrance is the only thing that makes me think it isn't a bladder infection, and the urologist didn't even lean that way. However, it can't tell me WHAT is going on, and that's very frustrated.

This causes me problems in every day life right now when it happens. Has anyone else experience such a thing?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »