I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 04:17:18 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  ATTENTION: We are EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, Please Read.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ATTENTION: We are EXPERIENCING TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, Please Read.  (Read 3096 times)
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« on: November 22, 2005, 11:03:34 AM »

UPDATE: 11/28/05 All is well now and this post is no longered sticky. Thank you for your patience.

Hello Members,

Recently I had to change Hosting companies for this site, so if you experienced any interruption or unusual behavior with the board from 11/19/05 to 11/21/05 I apologise. Hopefully everything is back to normal and the site will be running smooth. Please post a message in the "Technical Help" board or just reply here if you have noticed anything unusual, or if you are still experiencing anything unusual, I.E. "page not found", "posting errors", slow load times, pictures not showing up, etc, etc.

This site is here to stay and I hope it becomes a bigger community for us. I have many plans for this site still and ideas to make this the premier dialysis site. As I mentioned this site is here to stay in fact I have the site set up to run even after my death. That is how much this site means to me.

P.S. I know I posted this in the wrong section. It should go in the "Site News" section. However I wanted to make sure as many people saw this post as possible since this is the most visited section on the site.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2005, 10:56:39 AM by Epoman » Logged

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2005, 05:02:31 AM »

Thank you for the update, and thank you for watching over this site and all of us who rely on this site to keep our frustration level down.
 ;D

Hope Everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving!!  ><>

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »