I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 11:23:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Dont blame me !
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dont blame me !  (Read 1660 times)
KICKSTART
Elite Member

In da House.

« on: November 28, 2009, 04:05:02 AM »

Dialysis day , so rang up just to make sure they are aware of whats going on and to make sure im in isolation. Who did i get ? the bitch sister from hell , who according to her as long as i wash my hands everything is fine ..WTF ? Firstly i havent got the test results back yet , so they dont know what exact virus it is , secondly they do seem to think its Gastrointeritis , which is highly infectious but yet again this sister knows best ! So i apologise to the rest of the renal patients in my group and i just hope that dammed sister is the first to go down with it  :2thumbsup;

OH NO!!! I have Furniture Disease as well ! My chest has dropped into my drawers !
Darthvadar
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2009, 05:13:45 AM »

Oh Gawd.....

Are these people TOTALLY stupid???...

Had a similar issue when Mum was in hosp in Feb with peretionitis... Some idiot decided to bring a small child who had been up all night vomiting into a room with six older, sick, and vulnerable old ladies because, and I quote "Well, I couldn't say 'No' to her, she wanted to see her granny!"... As you've said KS, it spread like wildfire!... Room was quarrentined for a week, the only person who DIDN'T come down with it was the afore mentioned granny!!!...

I nearly lost Mum to that bug, and I was ultra angry that she was put in that situation... As you have said, if someone else gets this, you aren't to blame... The so-called professional is!...

Hope you get well soon....

Darth...

Cared for my late mum, Elsie who had Kidney Failure... Darling mum died on July 15th 2014... May her gentle soul rest in peace....
thegrammalady
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2009, 12:27:48 PM »

hope you feel better soon kickstart. and although i shouldn't i hope that nurse gets whatever it is. honestly, apparently after all her training she has no brains!

s
......................................................................................
If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.

Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning how to dance in the rain.

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons
For You Are Crunchy And Taste Good With Ketchup
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2009, 09:36:16 PM »

So KS make a point of breathing all over this evil sister and she might get it herself... then rethink policies on putting people in isolation  >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »