I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 05, 2024, 08:26:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  I kind of feel lmy life is over
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I kind of feel lmy life is over  (Read 7493 times)
Malibu

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2009, 07:42:13 PM »

I was so pleased to find this post.  You guys are great with your support, it brought tears to my eyes.  I sure wish my husband would read this stuff.  Alas he is a man, as was posted before -- they do not listen and they never learn.  So...

Anyway...off topic.  The point is the support you all gave here was heartening. 

And I'm rooting for you too! :clap;
calypso

« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2009, 04:10:22 AM »

I kind of feel like your life is over too.

But a new one is beginning. It will be different than your old life, but no less precious. And you'd better p*cking appreciate it. Because a lot of people are working hard to make it happen. Make it possible for you to live a few more years. Smell a few more roses, see a few more autumn leaf changes, gaze at a few more beautiful sunsets. A lot of people, not the least of which is YOU. So yes it will be a hard battle. But you will win it. Every day you are alive you'll be winning it, and the hardest battles are the most satisfying to win.

When you have questions, or just want to rant, we'll be here for you. Because you're worth it.

"The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views ... which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.
-Doctor Who, "Face of Evil"

"The trouble with the world is not that people know too little, but that they know so many things that ain't so." - Mark Twain

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -Martin Luther King Jr.
dwcrawford
Member for Life

Getting the heck out of town.

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2009, 11:24:25 AM »

See there goofy.  It wasn't.  I've ready recent posts in other threads and happy to say that in this one YOU WERE WRONG.

Come to think of it, nothing is funny anymore.

Nothing that I post here is intended for fact but rather for exploration into my personal thought processes.  Any slight, use of words with multiple connotations or other percieved insults are totally unintended.  I reserve my insults for private.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »