I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2024, 04:25:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Home Dialysis - NxStage Users
| | |-+  Gotta love this - No cartridge in the N. East area right now
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gotta love this - No cartridge in the N. East area right now  (Read 2186 times)
skyedogrocks

Rob showing off his pot of gold!

« on: June 10, 2009, 08:04:19 AM »

So, Rob just placed his order and realized he was quite low on cartridge.  He asked for me to be shipped tomorrow.  RIght now they can't do that.  Why?  No cartridges to be found in the Northeast region....they are looking to get some from Texas.  Lovely.  How the hell does that happen??? 

Wife to Rob who is currently doing Nx Stage Home Hemo Dialysis.

11/17/09 After 4 years on dialysis, Rob received a kidney from our George.  Kidney is working great!  YEAH!!!!
cherpep

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 08:07:08 AM »

Really?!  That's pretty unusual.  How low is he?  Who is his NxStage rep?
skyedogrocks

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 08:13:55 AM »

Very low, he thought he had an extra case and it was drain lines.  I'm not going to mention his rep's name.  But come on!  We live about 15 mins away from Nx Stage headquarters, one time he asked if he could pick it up there himself, lol (he was being sarcastic, but she didn't catch on!).

He is checking with his home hemo nurse to see if she has some extra.  Just kills me though that they are out???

11/17/09 After 4 years on dialysis, Rob received a kidney from our George.  Kidney is working great!  YEAH!!!!
skyedogrocks

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 05:44:34 AM »

Got a delivery yesterday, guess what?  No cartridges!  UGH!   :banghead;  Unbelievable!  I called up NxStage and talked to a really nice rep and his supervisor.  They shipped cartridges overnight and we should have them today.  I am so not happy with our regular rep, but I like that the supervisor worked to get us the cartridges.  Fun times!

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »