I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 07:17:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Site Requests, Comments, Technical Help.
| | |-+  buenos dias!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: buenos dias!  (Read 18845 times)
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »

Mezcal Algave (wow baby)  That is some good stuff.  El-Wormo will get you high as a kite though.  The men in my family usually fight over the sucker. Its pretty funny to watch.

Richard if we are gonna go to Mexico don't go through TX, we need to go through Cali get some beach action going.  ;)

You should go get some argentina lovin. I hear they are really good in bed. *wink*

Manda beach action? I am so there... I will call you a california girl too!! hehehehe woohoo!

As for the argentinian PSA... she's like in her 50's and well married, but she's a lovely woman and takes care of all of the patients - remembers all our stupid things we like like tea with or without sugar, and the guy who doesn't like tuna sandwiches, and the other guy who likes double fruit and stuff. she's awesome! When she's not there the place falls to bits!!!

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2009, 09:22:06 PM »

Tequila!   :wine; :wine;

I know wrong bottle type, and wrong glass!   \_/  <<<<shot glass!

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
dwcrawford
Member for Life

Getting the heck out of town.

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2009, 04:21:57 AM »

My brother the vegan had a big dialog with himself if he should drink it because of the worm... in the end he decided he liked it so much he would as long as he didn't swallow el-wormo. lol.

This makes me laugh!

Come to think of it, nothing is funny anymore.

Nothing that I post here is intended for fact but rather for exploration into my personal thought processes.  Any slight, use of words with multiple connotations or other percieved insults are totally unintended.  I reserve my insults for private.
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2009, 07:05:40 AM »

hey it made us laugh AND roll our eyes at the same time - he was the one who requested the Mezcal?!?!?!!

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
MandaMe1986
Elite Member

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2009, 08:57:50 AM »

hey it made us laugh AND roll our eyes at the same time - he was the one who requested the Mezcal?!?!?!!

Thats cause it is some darn good tequila....  ;D

Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theres is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are they who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the land.
Blessed are they whohunger and thirst for righteousness, for theywill be satisfied.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the clean of heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.

Matthew 5:3-9
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »

Has everyone been able to reset their language setting?  Let me know if you are still set on Spanish.  Gracias.

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
MandaMe1986
Elite Member

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2009, 05:22:30 PM »

No mine is still in spanish.

Blessed are they whohunger and thirst for righteousness, for theywill be satisfied.

Epofriend

This is what happens in Vegas!

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2009, 05:38:13 PM »

...And Pklipe57 I have no idea. I have been trying to change mine for a couple days now. But I can't find a save or an update botton. If I figure it out I will let you know.

Maybe this will help:

1. Up at the top there's a button labeled "Perfil" under your avatar and "Buscar" (search) - Click on "Perfil". It will give you access to your profile.

2. Above the "Resumen" there are two buttons. Move the cursor over the one that says "Editar Perfil" to open up the dropdown menu.

3. Click on "Configuracion de la cuenta". This opens up a window with five areas. The first is for changing your language preference. It is labeled "Idioma que deseas usar". Use the dropdown and change to your preferred language, for example - English.

4. AND THEN, go down to the fifth block where it says "Contraseņa Actual". Enter your current password here and then click on the box next to it that says "Cambiar Perfil" This saves the change you've made. If you happen to have selected English there will be a message near the top that says "Your profile has been updated successfully"

The profile page is password protected. If  you omit step 4, your change will not be saved!

Buena  suerte! Let me know if this works.

Ro

paris
Member for Life

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2009, 09:43:02 PM »

thanks for posting that, Epofriend!  I was going to try, but it would be in English, so your was much better  :2thumbsup;

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
MandaMe1986
Elite Member

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 10:19:26 AM »

Thans Epofriend!  I knew that Actual was current but I couldn't figure out what Contrasena was.  Thank you!

Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »