I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:24:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Proof DaVita fears this site... Check this out folks, you won't believe it.
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Proof DaVita fears this site... Check this out folks, you won't believe it.  (Read 4036 times)
bioya

« on: July 23, 2007, 01:39:44 PM »

Hey everyone, now check this out.

I went to look at the you-tube videos of the DaVita academy and the DaVita blues band again.  The Videos were not there. Now, look at what was on the site when I tried to look at the videos:

"This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by DaVita, Inc."

Looks like DaVita does not want the public seeing the idiot things that they do at meetings and at the academy.

Now ask yourself this question, why?  Why would DaVita be so ashamed at what goes on at their meetings that they would take amateur videos of their meetings off the internet.

Now the answer. They don't want people seeing the videos of their "culture". The drunken "who gives a poo" attitude, the dance, the party, the sexual adventures after the close of the evening party. Its pretty bad when you have to pull videos off the internet because you are hiding the song and dance and hiding the drinking of the kool aid. 

DaVita will be exposed... I promise you that. From the main offices to the clinics, they will be exposed.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2007, 02:25:50 PM »

:rofl; :rofl; :rofl; 
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2007, 03:02:20 PM »

See guys, I believe Epoman is still with us and working his "magic"  ;) ;)   Miss ya Boss :bow;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »