I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2024, 09:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  surveys
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: surveys  (Read 2832 times)
Ohio Buckeye
Elite Member

« on: December 31, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »

I get tired of everytime I call to order supplies I have to listen to this recording about how we care about
our servicee to you and please press no. at end of call to complete survey so we may better service you.
I never press the no. and don't have time to mess with surveys.  then they gave me one to fill out which
I didn't.  I get real annoyed when I call places and have to listen to recordings.  I just want to do my call
and get off the phone.  And I really get irritated if I have to listen to recordings and continually push another
button. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  just ranting.

If I must do this to live, I must strive to live
while I am doing this.
mallory

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 12:46:20 PM »

Ohio Buckeye, I agree with you.  Our Human Resources website at my job just stinks.  It's slow, difficult to use, and not at all user friendly.  Every time I use it, I have trouble.  Then, as you're signing out of the site, it pops up and asks you to take a survey about the site, every time you use it. 

The first couple of times, I took the survey and I really let them have it.  Nothing ever changed, and now I've given up.  It makes me crazy every time that box pops up!

Sometimes the light’s all shinin’ on me;
Other times I can barely see.
Lately it occurs to me what a long, strange trip it’s been.
                                  - Jerry Garcia
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »