I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2024, 01:35:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  KT and the grapevine....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: KT and the grapevine....  (Read 2410 times)
bioya

« on: June 12, 2006, 05:23:48 AM »

In November of 2005 we "Gambro" administrators had to go to the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas for a National Meeting. What we did not know at the time was that it was NOT to be a Gambro National meeting; however, it was to be indoctrination to DaVita. Well, the first thing that happened was this HUGE screen in the meeting hall started showing a film. It was based on Star Trek and the “DaVita” starship beamed up the “Gambro” starship staff because Gambro was in trouble. They made a pack and they attacked the bad guys. Now listen folks, this was made by LUCAS FILMS.. The same people that made Star Wars and Indiana Jones. It was a full-blown movie with the CEO, COO, VP’s, of the two companies. It was really a bullshit movie. Well, then it came to the “live” production where the senior VP’s had a sword fight with the bad Medicare man, and with the bad state inspector, and of course with their arch enemy the FMC manager.  etc, etc. Of course, the Good guys of DaVita always won the fight (good always wins..right?). Well, then we get the three musketeers that just fought the fight on the stage and a huge spotlight shines on this large wall. There is some dumbass up there with a three musketeers uniform on and a sword in his hand. Now this idiot is about 30 feet above the stage. He grabs a grapevine and swings down to the floor. Well, that was our first peak at KT and all his wonders. Oh my, the women were crooning, they were swooning, they were all mesmerized. I have never seen grown women get all excited about a person. All they wanted to do was have him come running down the isle so they could high five him. I was told you had to drink the kool-aid and join the cult to get ahead, and they were right. If you are a DaVita employee, you’re not going to make it unless you are in the cult.

Oh, and I almost forgot, remember the Dallas meeting I was talking about earlier? Well, There was a huge no-holds barred parade on the Wed night of the meeting (the first night there). KT came riding in on a long-horn steer with huge horns. I wanted so much to see that bull stick those horns up KT’s ass I could not stand it LOL. Here is a guy making millions a year, and making that on the hard work of the employee and the poor health of very unlucky patients who are abused by the system, and he keeps making money. It’s a damn shame.

Ok, I am sorry, and I know I sound like a poor sport. But I have had it with DaVita.
Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 01:53:06 PM »

In November of 2005 we "Gambro" administrators had to go to the Rio Hotel in Las Vegas for a National Meeting. What we did not know at the time was that it was NOT to be a Gambro National meeting; however, it was to be indoctrination to DaVita. Well, the first thing that happened was this HUGE screen in the meeting hall started showing a film. It was based on Star Trek and the “DaVita” starship beamed up the “Gambro” starship staff because Gambro was in trouble. They made a pack and they attacked the bad guys. Now listen folks, this was made by LUCAS FILMS.. The same people that made Star Wars and Indiana Jones. It was a full-blown movie with the CEO, COO, VP’s, of the two companies. It was really a bullshit movie. Well, then it came to the “live” production where the senior VP’s had a sword fight with the bad Medicare man, and with the bad state inspector, and of course with their arch enemy the FMC manager.  etc, etc. Of course, the Good guys of DaVita always won the fight (good always wins..right?). Well, then we get the three musketeers that just fought the fight on the stage and a huge spotlight shines on this large wall. There is some dumbass up there with a three musketeers uniform on and a sword in his hand. Now this idiot is about 30 feet above the stage. He grabs a grapevine and swings down to the floor. Well, that was our first peak at KT and all his wonders. Oh my, the women were crooning, they were swooning, they were all mesmerized. I have never seen grown women get all excited about a person. All they wanted to do was have him come running down the isle so they could high five him. I was told you had to drink the kool-aid and join the cult to get ahead, and they were right. If you are a DaVita employee, you’re not going to make it unless you are in the cult.

Oh, and I almost forgot, remember the Dallas meeting I was talking about earlier? Well, There was a huge no-holds barred parade on the Wed night of the meeting (the first night there). KT came riding in on a long-horn steer with huge horns. I wanted so much to see that bull stick those horns up KT’s ass I could not stand it LOL. Here is a guy making millions a year, and making that on the hard work of the employee and the poor health of very unlucky patients who are abused by the system, and he keeps making money. It’s a damn shame.

Ok, I am sorry, and I know I sound like a poor sport. But I have had it with DaVita.

Oh my GOD, I love this. I feel like a drug addict, give me MORE, MORE, MORE stories like this. I am soooo happy you joined our site.

- Epoman

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »