I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 11:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Transplant Discussion
| | |-+  PMS since transplant
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: PMS since transplant  (Read 1799 times)
KT0930
Elite Member

« on: April 19, 2008, 01:22:24 PM »

Obviously this question is for the women who have had transplants!

I've noticed since my most recent transplant that my physical PMS symptoms seem to be worse with each passing month. While I was on dialysis, I had mostly the emotional symptoms: irritability, crying at the drop of a hat, etc; but I've noticed over the last three months that I've been in more physical discomfort than anything. It got to the point this month that I called my coordinator because I was concerned it might be something to do with the kidney (I didn't pay attention to the date, duh!). Has anyone else noticed this?

Also, what do you do about it? I took Midol and it didn't seem to help, and I can't go on the pill because I've had blood clots in the past. I seem to drink less because my stomach gets easily upset with the PMS, and anything I put in it sets it off, including water!

"Dialysis ain't for sissies" ~My wonderful husband
~~~~~~~
I received a 6 out of 6 antigen match transplant on January 9, 2008. Third transplant, first time on The List.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »