I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 10:21:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: F.A.Q. (Frequently Asked Questions)
| | |-+  Irregular Heartbeat!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Irregular Heartbeat!  (Read 14024 times)
Roxy

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2007, 07:36:32 PM »

Amanda, I get the exact same thing. However, it's never shown up on any tests or anything. Even throughout the transplant workup everything was fine, so I am hoping that it is just a normal thing that can happen sometimes?? I dunno, but I too am curious what it really is.
Amanda From OZ
Elite Member

« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »

Roxy i was told that it was normal also, so maybe we don't need to worry. but its still kinda scary when it happens.  :-\
keefer51

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2007, 07:59:18 PM »

I have had a irregular heart beat for years i take Labetalol. It seems to work. But on occasion i have had too much fluid taken off and needed oxygen. When i first got sick i was rushed to the hospital with a heart problem. That is how i was told my kidney went again. I was also told that was fluid around my heart that was from high blood pressure. The docs really like to listen to that it seems the only thing that excites them.

i am a 51 year old male on dialysis for 3 years now. This is my second time. My brother donated a kidney to me about 13 years ago. I found this site on another site. I had to laugh when i saw what it was called. I hope to meet people from all over to talk about dialysis.
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »