I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2024, 06:18:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: News Articles
| | |-+  Convicted Child Molester To Donate Kidney To Son
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Convicted Child Molester To Donate Kidney To Son  (Read 3156 times)
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« on: June 26, 2007, 12:16:27 AM »

Convicted Child Molester To Donate Kidney To Son

10News.com - June 25, 2007

EL CENTRO, Calif. -- A convicted child molester will be temporarily released from jail to donate a kidney to his ailing son.

Gustavo Suarez, 64, was convicted in May of molesting four girls at his wife's daycare center in El Centro. He faces up to 20 years in prison when he is sentenced Aug. 6.

Suarez will be transferred from Imperial County jail to San Diego's Sharp Memorial Hospital on Wednesday.

He will be supervised by a private security firm during his recovery, said Jim Dutton, a supervising deputy attorney general based in San Diego.

The state attorney general's office consented to the operation after Suarez' family agreed to pay for the $80,000 surgery and for the private security firm.

After his recovery, Suarez will return to Imperial County jail to await sentencing.

http://www.10news.com/news/13568344/detail.html?rss=sand&psp=news

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 03:08:07 AM »

Well at least this sick pervert has the decency to do this for his son, after that, throw the book at him  >:(

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 04:04:37 AM »

Well at least this sick pervert has the decency to do this for his son, after that, throw the book at him  >:(

Throw the book at him? Sheeeit let me at him, seriously.
livecam
Elite Member

World's Best Beach..Lanikai..Oahu, Hawaii

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 07:26:11 AM »

They better watch him very carefully.  These guys have been known to get out on the guise of donating a kidney and then take off leaving everyone hanging.  He could be in Tijuana long before he ever gets to the OR.
vandie

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 07:40:17 AM »

San Diego County temporarily lost a murder defendant a few years back.  The deputies lost their jobs.  I am sure they will keep a good eye on this piece of crap.
No doubt he is doing this in hopes of getting a lighter sentence. 

« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 07:46:04 AM by vandie » Logged

Life is the journey, not the destination.

I can fly!!!

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 08:43:50 AM »

Hope all goes well for his son, but don't send him back let me save the tax payers alot of money!!!!

skyedogrocks

Rob showing off his pot of gold!

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 08:59:12 AM »

They better watch him very carefully.  These guys have been known to get out on the guise of donating a kidney and then take off leaving everyone hanging.  He could be in Tijuana long before he ever gets to the OR.

I agree with your statement.  I saw the America's Most Wanted episodes showing the guy who was supposed to donate his kidney to his son.  However, he took off to Mexico with his girlfriend once he was able to get free.  He had been planning this all along.

What a waste of human life he is.  How could a parent do that to their child?  Thankfully the son received a kindey from a generous stranger.  This jerk should be forced to give his kidney to someone who needs it.

Wife to Rob who is currently doing Nx Stage Home Hemo Dialysis.

11/17/09 After 4 years on dialysis, Rob received a kidney from our George.  Kidney is working great!  YEAH!!!!
livecam
Elite Member

World's Best Beach..Lanikai..Oahu, Hawaii

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 10:14:38 AM »

What a waste of human life he is.  How could a parent do that to their child?  Thankfully the son received a kindey from a generous stranger.  This jerk should be forced to give his kidney to someone who needs it.

We had a guest in our home a short while ago.  She came down with a relative who was visiting us.  The story is that her husband apparently molested their children when they were young and is still in prison as a result.  I did not speak about this at all and was told third person.  How do you discuss this with a person anyway?  I'm glad I didn't.  Totally disgusting.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 10:18:48 AM by livecam » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »