I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2024, 05:24:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Rants?
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rants?  (Read 11284 times)
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #50 on: December 16, 2007, 10:02:57 AM »

These are the times we miss Epoman the most!  He really could put you in your place!  I do remember, Bajanne and just glad it wasn't me. :rofl;   Positive thinking is great-------- BUT we have to let go of the real anger and pain we have; and we need this safe place to do it.   

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #51 on: December 16, 2007, 04:36:40 PM »

I have already shared my opinion with the admin staff, but I think I need to put in my  :twocents; here. 
Thank God for this site.
Thank God for the vision Epoman had to create a place where we can be real - positive when it is positive, saying it like it is when we need.
Thank God for our official resident Superwoman Kitkatz who has been through unspeakable situations and still is a great asset to this site.
Thank God, even for people who don't seem to have a clue, to give many of us a chance to express our support for a wonderful person Kitkatz and for the vision of this site.
Kitkatz, rant on
Please don't allow that person to put you into any restrictions.  Epoman would be horrified.

Next this person would have us changing the name of this website!!

[do some of the older members remember that doctor's wife who gave us a dressing down about being negative and how Epoman dealt with her?]

How could i (we) ever forget that :)  It was times like those that helped make Epoman the legend he is today  :waving;
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 05:41:49 PM by goofynina » Logged

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
oswald

« Reply #52 on: December 16, 2007, 05:11:45 PM »

i actually think you don't rant enough.  with all the shit you been through, you're entitled to say what ever you like.  it seems that everybody on this site would agree.  i think that this person should give you a public apology on this thread.  i also think that epoman would give this person a chance to explain themselves, and then ban this person for not knowing what this site is all about.  at least that is what i would do.  just my opinion.  take care and rant on.

ESRD 11/95
1st Transplant 7/1996 (failed; Nephrectomy 12/1996)
2nd Transplant 3/1999 (lasted 6 years)
3rd Transplant 5/2007 (lasted 4 years)
Black
Elite Member

« Reply #53 on: December 16, 2007, 05:58:12 PM »

... [do some of the older members remember that doctor's wife who gave us a dressing down about being negative and how Epoman dealt with her?]

How could we forget?!?  She was unbelievable.  She had to be one of those overly protected, highly sheltered, delicate flowers.  (Husband's  do no good when they treat their wives that way.)  I was so proud of everyone who responded to her.  Thank God and Bill for this site where the truth is told -- good and bad.  And, I don't say it enough, thanks to all of you who continue to keep his legacy alive.

BTW, can you imagine how Victor's life would have been different if Kat had been one of those sheltered helpless females?  (Did anyone ever find out if those two "Super Heroes" wear capes?  :rofl; )

Lorelle

Husband Mike Diagnosed with PKD Fall of 2004
Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Started diaysis 2/5/07 on NxStage
st789

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2007, 03:08:30 PM »

Happy and Jolting dialysis patients ?????

This site tells it like it is because we all experienced the roller coaster of dialysis.
fluffy

Fluff!

« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2007, 08:41:45 PM »

I enjoy rants of all kinds, i can relate
Pages: 1 2 [3] Go Up Print 
« previous next »