I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 12, 2024, 01:20:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  I've linked this site to my blog
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I've linked this site to my blog  (Read 4175 times)
ulrika

« on: May 07, 2006, 07:17:01 PM »

I am working on a blog. It's not very much right now, however, I intend to make it educational, once I get the hang of it. It is the first time I've done anything like this so it will take a bit of time before I get it the way I want it. I have placed a link to this board on my blog. Go and check it out, and don't be shy with tips and advice.

http://kidneytransplantforkyliesmom.blogspot.com/

Epoman
Administrator/Owner
Elite Member

Want to help out? Become a Premium Member today

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 08:07:31 PM »

I am working on a blog. It's not very much right now, however, I intend to make it educational, once I get the hang of it. It is the first time I've done anything like this so it will take a bit of time before I get it the way I want it. I have placed a link to this board on my blog. Go and check it out, and don't be shy with tips and advice.

http://kidneytransplantforkyliesmom.blogspot.com/

Uh thanks for the link, but I feel dirty seeing that my link is under Davita's  :-\ :'( :o Davita's erases/edits members posts ALL the time if they feel the poster is negative in anyway. They are the EXACT reason I started this site.  :)

- Epoman

But really thanks for the link.

- Epoman
Owner/Administrator
13+ Years In-Center Hemo-Dialysis. (NO Transplant)
Current NxStage & PureFlow User.

Please help us advertise, post our link to other dialysis message boards. You
kevno

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2006, 11:23:37 AM »

Great new blog, more people do need to know about the live of a renal patients. Just one small thing, I have read Epoman ranting on about Davita's web page. Not only Epoman a few patients on this site. Pity you can not make Davita's link the last one. ;) I have looked at the Davita's link, have you ulrika. It makes the life of a renal patient sound very rosy. Have a look at the video's, what they said made me laugh. Davita must have searched all over the US for patients to say what they have on those video's.

One of them is most likely, cannot believe ::) >:D

Yours always,

Kevno

But this little saying keeps me going!!

"RENAL PATIENTS NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!"
ulrika

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2006, 12:28:21 PM »

I will take your advice, and move the davita link, it's just that I don't know how to do that yet ;).
As I get better at blogging, I will try to educate others about dialysis, including having links to pictures of fistulas, and all the rest that goes with dialysis.
Please keep coming with tips on how to make my blog better. :)

Ulrika

kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2006, 08:05:20 PM »

Keep up the good work. 

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
Tracy Lynn

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 11:30:09 AM »

Ulrika, I've been blogging for over 6 years, both on my current blog and on a previous site I no longer have. I would be more than happy to help you with the shape of your blog; the content, of course, is wholly up to you.  :)
If you have any questions about how to do stuff, please feel free to email me.

Filled with hate, like a bitter, raging Twinkie
ulrika

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 12:19:14 PM »

Ulrika, I've been blogging for over 6 years, both on my current blog and on a previous site I no longer have. I would be more than happy to help you with the shape of your blog; the content, of course, is wholly up to you.  :)
If you have any questions about how to do stuff, please feel free to email me.

Thank you Tracy Lynn, I really appreciate your offer, and will most likely take you up on it, as I need all the help I can get. :)

Hugs,Ulrika

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »