I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 03:19:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Manteo, North Carolina, Dialysis Clinic
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manteo, North Carolina, Dialysis Clinic  (Read 3586 times)
PMP

« on: May 25, 2007, 02:10:26 PM »

Anybody have any experience with that dialysis clinic or know anybody who has?  We're planning a family vacation in Nags Head, NC, in September.  My father is on dialysis.  The clinic in Manteo is the closest one around.  We're trying to convince him to try it out.  He's not keen on it and will probably pass on the vacation because of it.  So if anybody has any information on it, good or bad, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!

Pat
bdpoe

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2007, 10:01:18 PM »

I have no experience with that clinic, but over the years I have had to pass on traveling for the same fears and reasons.
My six years as a Dialysis patient has been a revealing horror story that only gets worse.
bdpoe/Orlando

Anybody have any experience with that dialysis clinic or know anybody who has?  We're planning a family vacation in Nags Head, NC, in September.  My father is on dialysis.  The clinic in Manteo is the closest one around.  We're trying to convince him to try it out.  He's not keen on it and will probably pass on the vacation because of it.  So if anybody has any information on it, good or bad, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Thanks!

Pat
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »