I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2024, 01:29:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Introduction
| |-+  The IHD Family - Our Members
| | |-+  Jealous
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jealous  (Read 3966 times)
cosmickelly

From my 09/08/07 wedding

« on: February 28, 2007, 03:09:05 AM »

Hi guys,

It's me, CosmicKelly, again.  I can't sleep, so I thought I'd throw this idea out to the crowd...

I've been reading around and see that some of you guys are getting together at a taco joint in southern California for a IHD mini-meet in March.   :2thumbsup;   That is SO incredibly cool!!  It makes me wish I was stil driving a truck again.  We had a terminal in Fontana!!

Was just wondering if there we're any folks around here in the Southeastern United States (North Carolina, in particular) that participate in these forums and might wanna get together once you guys get to know me and find out that I'm not REALLY a psychopath!!  (Well, nothing that a little lithium won't take care of!! )  :o   :lol;  I'd be willing to do a little traveling.  Especially, if we wait until after tax season.  Mr. Keith is an accountant.

What do you think?  Anyone interested?  Lemme know and I'll work out the details.

Have an AWESOME day!!

CosmicKelly  :)

EDITED: Moved thread to proper section - Sluff, Moderator

« Last Edit: February 28, 2007, 12:29:16 PM by sluff » Logged

In-center Hemodialysis since 9/2004
ESRD, Diabetic Neuropathy, Peripheral Vascular Neuropathy
shay_pcb

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 12:04:59 PM »

I was wondering that too. I live in Panama City Beach, Florida...I would NEVER make it all the way to California!! lol Anyway, I'd be willing to meet somewhere around these states, if I don't have anything going on at the time... :thumbup;
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 03:07:17 PM »

Hey CosmicKelly,  you sound harmless, i wish i lived closer so we could meet, maybe you will be willing to share that, ummmm, lithium  ::)  lol,  keep on posting my friend,  look forward to hearing more from ya  :beer1;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
cosmickelly

From my 09/08/07 wedding

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »

Shay and others,

I would be willing to travel (provided that dialysis is available)...

One of my best friends lives in Panama City, Fla!!  Her husband used to manage the Walmart there.

Maybe we could meet there after I get this crazy wedding planned and executed.

Lemme know!!

Have an AWESOME DAY!!

CosmicKelly  :clap;

In-center Hemodialysis since 9/2004
ESRD, Diabetic Neuropathy, Peripheral Vascular Neuropathy
angieskidney
Elite Member

« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2007, 02:54:50 AM »

Maybe you should rename your original post to reflect that this would be a get together for your side of the USA ;)

FREE Donor List for all Kidney Patients!

diagnosed ESRD 1982
PD 2/90 - 4/90, 5/02 - 6/05
Transplant 4/11/90
Hemo 7/05-present (Inclinic Fres. 2008k 3x/wk MWF)
paris
Member for Life

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 04:02:29 AM »

There is a thread somewhere that people have posted about an annual meet and there are several of us in the North and South Carolina, Georgia and Florida area.   Most of us are harmless, but being a little crazy seems to be part of ESRD --- guess that is how we all deal with it!!     I just drove through your city yesterday on my way to Charlotte---small world!

It's not what you gather, but what you scatter that tells what kind of life you have lived.
shay_pcb

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2007, 02:19:29 PM »

Everybody in this region just needs to come to Panama City Beach for Spring Break!! lmao!! You can take a vacation and meet each other at the same time!! There is a dialysis center about 30 min from PCB with very nice nurses!! I'd be glad to help anyone out if y'all decided to come to PCB for the meet!!  :2thumbsup;
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »