I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 27, 2024, 10:24:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Rant rant rant....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rant rant rant....  (Read 1607 times)
raidym

« on: July 30, 2012, 03:56:28 AM »

I swear I hate Ba****rd with a passion sorry for the language but I really do went to dialysis on Saturday they used two needles only one worked so they use the line everything went fine till they took me off ::) Omg when they did all hell broke lose I started to bleed :'( after about 40 mins the rang the doctor and he told them to send me to A&E :o So they called an ambulance and off I went when I got in the ambulance it started worse and by the time I got to the hospital was hemorrhaging and passed out :( Was left lying flat on my back with my arm raised above my head and lying in my own blood all night. I'm really really sick of this disease and everything that comes with it :banghead; Got home yesterday evening (Sunday) when me iron levels went back to normal they were worried at how low the went after the blood loss... Still feeling very tired and God knows why but have the worst muscle pain ever.. Just gonna relax today before it time for it all to start again tomorrow :banghead; Does anyone else have this trouble with there fistula when they use the needles and take them out one stops bleeding with in five mins but the other takes ages but can believe what happened Saturday ??? People are saying "Oh you really go through the wars sure it makes you a better person" the only trouble is I don't want to be a better person I don't mind being horrible and only wish I was dialysis free :rofl;

"Laugh or you might cry"
cassandra
Elite Member

When all else fails run in circles, shout loudly

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 06:42:24 AM »

Sorry you had to go through that. Yes I have one hole that stops 'quickly', one that takes ages. I suppose its because one is near a narrowing or something, so the pressure is way high at that point. So it takes an awful long time. They also might have used a tat too much heparin. I'm using Tinzaparin now (Inohep?), and that seems to help.

Wishing you all the luck in the world for tomorrow
love Cas

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left

1983 high proteinloss in urine, chemo, stroke,coma, dialysis
1984 double nephrectomy
1985 transplant from dad
1998 lost dads kidney, start PD
2003 peritineum burst, back to hemo
2012 start Nxstage home hemo
2020 start Gambro AK96

still on waitinglist, still ok I think
raidym

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 07:01:43 AM »

I'm on the smallest amount of Inohep possible and booked in for a fistua gram becase they think there is a narrow part putting pressure on it. But to honest I think the problem is I'm a wheelchair user an have very good upper body strenght and the fistula over matured now I'm no doctor so its just an opinion but thats what I think.

"Laugh or you might cry"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »