I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 09:49:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Guess who was on the island??
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guess who was on the island??  (Read 2992 times)
Lucinda

Life is great!

« on: January 22, 2007, 04:23:41 PM »

HI guys,

Communications on this island are really bad but going to try and get this through to you.  Just had to let all the girls know who was on the island.  It is only a tiny island 150 sq. metres by 250 sq. metres and not many people here and we were just upgraded because they made a mistake with our booking and only had us booked in for one week instead of two so when this person left, we got the pavilion home that he was in.  I am now sleeping in the same bed that George Clooney slept in last week.

I can't post pics until I get home but I will be home on the weekend so will forward pics then.

Love to you all. xxx 
goofynina
Member for Life

He is the love of my life......

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2007, 04:37:08 PM »

Noooo waaaay, George Clooooooney, omg,  he is right up there with Johnny Depp, and you are on the very bed he slept in?  oh man, i am jealous!!  Damn, i bet they changed the sheets too huh?  i hate when they do that!!! lol,  (j/k) :P    But can you imagine??   :popcorn;

....and i think to myself, what a wonderful world....

www.kidneyoogle.com
charee
Elite Member

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 04:51:23 PM »

Looking forward to the Pics :pics;

Cheers Charee

Home Hemo  18 months
Live donor transplant 28th October 2008
from my beautiful sister
Royal Prince Alfred Sydney Australia

Live donors rock
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2007, 04:56:14 PM »

sweeeet!

(well I would think that if I were a lusty female or gay I guess :) )

not so sweet that they screwed up your booking, but at least they made up for it in a good way.

Hope the trip is/was great!

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
Rerun
Member for Life

Going through life tied to a chair!

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2007, 05:57:19 PM »

Please smell the mattress really hard to see if there is ANY Cologne left.  OMG he is gorgeous!!

livecam
Elite Member

World's Best Beach..Lanikai..Oahu, Hawaii

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2007, 06:07:39 PM »

Gee I have only chased one celebrity in my life because he stands shoulders apart from the rest.  Yes I followed Charleton Heston into the men's room one time.  I saw him walking down the hall and couldn't resist the chance to say hello to Moses and Ben Hur.
Black
Elite Member

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2007, 06:27:06 PM »

George Clooney surveys Greer for movie

(Greer is less than 40 miles from me, but I doubt I will make the effort to see him.  He's not my type and I don't like his politics, but I do agree that he is a very good looking guy.)

GREER, S.C.- There was excitement in the streets as Hollywood star George Clooney made his way through downtown Greer.

"We were all standing outside and he said hello to everybody. Several women grabbed him and hugged him and I went to take a picture of him on my phone," said Harold Baker, an excited business owner.

Several photos were taken during his visit. Locals say he stopped into several stores to scout out scenes for is romantic comedy 'Leatherheads.'

"He's going to be doing some of it here. He's talking about taking part of our store and re-dressing it into vintage wear and giving it a 1920's look," said one retailer.

A men's clothing store has been in Bernard's family since 1916. Though the shop is historic he hopes the attention of George Clooney will make it famous.

"Women about drove us crazy, wanting to know when he's coming and what time he'll be here," said Bernard.

"We had a lead he was at the top of the street and there he was," exclaimed one fan.

When FOX Carolina asked some of the fans in town what they though of meeting George Clooney, they responded by saying, "he looks better in person."

http://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=5965180

Hope your vacation is great and the upgrade is sumptuous!

Lorelle

Husband Mike Diagnosed with PKD Fall of 2004
Fistula Surgery  1/06
Fistula Revision  11/06
Creatinine 6.9  1/07
Started diaysis 2/5/07 on NxStage
RichardMEL
Member for Life

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2007, 09:29:25 PM »

OK I keep seeing this thread title and I can't help thinking of two things:

1. "The Island" that movie from a couple of years ago with all the clones and stuff

2. Gilligan's Island...

does that make Lucinda Ginger, or Mary Ann????

:D

3/1993: Diagnosed with Kidney Failure (FSGS)
25/7/2006: Started hemo 3x/week 5 hour sessions :(
27/11/2010: Cadaveric kidney transplant from my wonderful donor!!! "Danny" currently settling in and working better every day!!! :)

BE POSITIVE * BE INFORMED * BE PROACTIVE * BE IN CONTROL * LIVE LIFE!
kitkatz
Member for Life

« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2007, 09:47:18 PM »

Ummm....Gilligan? The skipper, too? The millionairre and his wife?

lifenotonthelist.com

Ivanova: "Old Egyptian blessing: May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places you must walk." Babylon 5

Remember your present situation is not your final destination.

Take it one day, one hour, one minute, one second at a time.

"If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it. Lose it... It means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of ones faculties, three fries short of a Happy Meal, wacko!" Jack O'Neill - SG-1
jollor

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 07:45:07 PM »

George Clooney is filming a film in our area so he's been seen around town occasionally. It's some movie about football players called Leatherheads.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »