I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2024, 03:19:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: General Discussion
| | |-+  Just something random out of boredom!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Just something random out of boredom!  (Read 2256 times)
shay_pcb

« on: January 18, 2007, 01:01:07 AM »

You know how everyone who is online is listed at the bottom of the home page? Well, out of boredom, I clicked on my own name and then clicked to see my general stats or whatever. It has a graph showing the times that you are most active or something of the sort. I'm not active from the numbers 4 to like 15, which is 11 hours, if I'm correct. That's exactly how long I am on my dialysis machine and asleep. I just thought that was kind of neat...I know it's random and odd!! lol So that jsut shows that If I'm not on my machine, then I'm on here posting and reading and learning!! I love this site!! lol  :2thumbsup;

EDITED: Moved Thread to Proper Topic: Dialysis General Discussion - Sluff, Moderator

« Last Edit: January 18, 2007, 05:44:13 AM by sluff » Logged
Hawkeye
Elite Member

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2007, 10:59:17 AM »

You know how everyone who is online is listed at the bottom of the home page? Well, out of boredom, I clicked on my own name and then clicked to see my general stats or whatever. It has a graph showing the times that you are most active or something of the sort. I'm not active from the numbers 4 to like 15, which is 11 hours, if I'm correct. That's exactly how long I am on my dialysis machine and asleep. I just thought that was kind of neat...I know it's random and odd!! lol So that just shows that If I'm not on my machine, then I'm on here posting and reading and learning!! I love this site!! lol  :2thumbsup;

You can find the same thing if you hit the profile tab at the top of every page, then click show general statistics near the bottom of the page.

It's not easy being green.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »