I Hate Dialysis Message Board
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2024, 11:16:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
532606 Posts in 33561 Topics by 12678 Members
Latest Member: astrobridge
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  I Hate Dialysis Message Board
|-+  Dialysis Discussion
| |-+  Dialysis: Centers
| | |-+  Hey Mongo old buddy you need to do some math!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hey Mongo old buddy you need to do some math!  (Read 5462 times)
bioya

« on: May 26, 2007, 06:10:25 PM »

You sing the praise of Duh-Vita. In a earlier post you praise the fact that Duh-Vita has given $65,000,000 in bonus pay since 2000. WOW BUDDY. do you realize that divide that 65 million by 120,000 employees and divide that by the seven years and its a WHOLE     $77.38 for each employee.  WOW DUH-VITA is a big spender with bonus money. Wow, I wonder what the average employee does with that seventy-seven dollars over the seven years. I hope they don't spend it all in one place LOL. Do you realize that figure you quote reflects the bonus for the big shots too? Come on Mongo!
Mongo

« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2007, 07:13:18 PM »

You sing the praise of Duh-Vita. In a earlier post you praise the fact that Duh-Vita has given $65,000,000 in bonus pay since 2000. WOW BUDDY. do you realize that divide that 65 million by 120,000 employees and divide that by the seven years and its a WHOLE $77.38 for each employee. WOW DUH-VITA is a big spender with bonus money. Wow, I wonder what the average employee does with that seventy-seven dollars over the seven years. I hope they don't spend it all in one place LOL. Do you realize that figure you quote reflects the bonus for the big shots too? Come on Mongo!

Sigh...you should really take a few days...or weeks...to decompress from your travels!!    :wine;     :lol;

Where to start...

Please re-read my comment about the $65,000,000 in bonuses that were paid to PATIENT CARE TECHS since 2000!   :banghead;

Next, DaVita cares for just over 100,000 PATIENTS...not "employees" (i.e. teammates). DaVita has +/- 24,000 teammates which are comprised of Nurses, PCTs, BMTs, AAs, FAs, RODs, VPs, SWs, Dieticians, etc., etc., etc...and that's just on the operations side...then there are those teammates in the corporate offices. The $65,000,000 (that's 65 MILLION DOLLARS) was paid...of all those teammates mentioned...only to PCTs. (Of course, others received bonuses as well but this point was originally made to counter the fact that DaVita doesn't appreciate those who work in the trenches!)

Are you sure you were an FA for DaVita? I'm really beginning to wonder if you were a DaVita "employee" at all!!!   :lol;

Your rants against DaVita are becoming comical...but are quite entertaining!  :rofl;

It is rather disappointing, however, that your hatred of DaVita is making you so desperate that you continue to make things up and spread lies about a group of people that are dedicated to taking care of dialysis patients! We'll be the first to admit that we're not perfect...just a group of people comming together to achieve a common goal to be the best dialysis company the world has ever seen.   :thumbup;

Mongo
bioya

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 07:38:06 PM »

The Mongo man is correct, it is 24000 not 120000. My mistake and I admit I am wrong. But that total is not just for PCT's according to what I was told, it is company wide. that means that it is a whopping $386 over a SEVEN year span.
Yea, your right. I am going to do everything I can to show Duh-Vita for what it is. Thank God there are many MANY more of those who feel the way I do that are starting to collect data and record events. At some point, the walls will come crumbling down, and I want to be one of those that say I helped cause this company to become a company that is a "do" company and not all talk.
HIP HIP Hooray for KT and his band of ignorant, arrogant and obnoxious cronies (like Mongo).  Keep giving yourself a pat on the back, cause the end is coming and it ain't gonna be pretty.

Again, I do stand corrected on the number of employees.. Sorry!
Mongo

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 08:26:35 PM »

The Mongo man is correct, it is 24000 not 120000. My mistake and I admit I am wrong. But that total is not just for PCT's according to what I was told, it is company wide. that means that it is a whopping $386 over a SEVEN year span.
Yea, your right. I am going to do everything I can to show Duh-Vita for what it is. Thank God there are many MANY more of those who feel the way I do that are starting to collect data and record events. At some point, the walls will come crumbling down, and I want to be one of those that say I helped cause this company to become a company that is a "do" company and not all talk.
HIP HIP Hooray for KT and his band of ignorant, arrogant and obnoxious cronies (like Mongo). Keep giving yourself a pat on the back, cause the end is coming and it ain't gonna be pretty.

If your "sources" are the same people you claim to be those who are "starting to collect data and record events", then you'll be waiting a long time for the walls to come crumbling down as your "network" isn't able to get simple facts straight!   :lol;   Believe me when I say that the $65,000,000 in bonus money was only for PCTs. Last year alone, the teammates in my clinics averaged $4000 in bonuses!!   :clap;  They worked their a$$es off and deserved and earned every penny of those bonuses!!   :beer1;

If you think your quest is unique to you...you are sadly delusional and suffering from illusions of grandeur. DaVita has always had it's detractors...since day one. Remember that while Gambro and Fresenius were paying record fines and penalties for fraud and other transgressions, DaVita has not.  I have no doubt that mistakes are made on a daily basis...how can they not when you take two billion-dollar companies and integrate them? A word to your "network"...anyone willing to sit back and "take notes" while not trying to fix the problems they see are the guilty ones. And they should take their cue from you, bioya, and leave the company. At least you saw the writing on the wall and washed out. DaVita isn't easy...it takes certain people of character with a willingness to serve to be successful in this company.

I'm a strong and confident FA who believes in what this company stands for and in making it come alive for my teams and patients. The fact that you think I'm "ignorant, arrogant and obnoxious" just shows how truly out of touch you are. You are a stone thrower...you couldn't make it with DaVita and you are now on the outside looking in wishing you could do what I do. So keep calling me names...that's the first, and most telling, sign that you've got nothing. You really should do something about all that bitterness before it eats you up...

Mongo
bioya

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2007, 11:01:23 PM »

Keep believing Mongo. I hope I am still on IHD (and you too) when the castle crumbles. You can sing your praises then and I will enjoy hearing the song.
Again, its not you, although I think it takes a weak mind to fall into the Duh-Vita pit. You know, You know, I was telling some folks at my old unit before I left for LV that I kind of missed the ladies swoon over KT this year at the Natoinal Meeting. It was good for laughs for many months after the meeting. Now, all I have is you to laugh at. 
You are all mindless robots. Keep on trudging along Mongo!
okarol
Administrator
Member for Life

Photo is Jenna - after Disneyland - 1988

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 12:16:29 AM »

HIP HIP Hooray for KT and his band of ignorant, arrogant and obnoxious cronies (like Mongo). Keep giving yourself a pat on the back, cause the end is coming and it ain't gonna be pretty.

If your "sources" are the same people you claim to be those who are "starting to collect data and record events", then you'll be waiting a long time for the walls to come crumbling down as your "network" isn't able to get simple facts straight!   :lol;   Believe me when I say that the $65,000,000 in bonus money was only for PCTs. Last year alone, the teammates in my clinics averaged $4000 in bonuses!!   :clap;  They worked their a$$es off and deserved and earned every penny of those bonuses!!   :beer1;

If you think your quest is unique to you...you are sadly delusional and suffering from illusions of grandeur. DaVita has always had it's detractors...since day one. Remember that while Gambro and Fresenius were paying record fines and penalties for fraud and other transgressions, DaVita has not.  I have no doubt that mistakes are made on a daily basis...how can they not when you take two billion-dollar companies and integrate them? A word to your "network"...anyone willing to sit back and "take notes" while not trying to fix the problems they see are the guilty ones. And they should take their cue from you, bioya, and leave the company. At least you saw the writing on the wall and washed out. DaVita isn't easy...it takes certain people of character with a willingness to serve to be successful in this company.

I'm a strong and confident FA who believes in what this company stands for and in making it come alive for my teams and patients. The fact that you think I'm "ignorant, arrogant and obnoxious" just shows how truly out of touch you are. You are a stone thrower...you couldn't make it with DaVita and you are now on the outside looking in wishing you could do what I do. So keep calling me names...that's the first, and most telling, sign that you've got nothing. You really should do something about all that bitterness before it eats you up...

Mongo

Are techs well paid? Or do they count on their bonuses each year?
I always wonder why companies are so far off in projecting their profits.
Seems like they could just increase their employees' pay.

Admin for IHateDialysis 2008 - 2014, retired.
Jenna is our daughter, bad bladder damaged her kidneys.
Was on in-center hemodialysis 2003-2007.
7 yr transplant lost due to rejection.
She did PD Sept. 2013 - July 2017
Found a swap living donor using social media, friends, family.
New kidney in a paired donation swap July 26, 2017.
Her story ---> https://www.facebook.com/WantedKidneyDonor
Please watch her video: http://youtu.be/D9ZuVJ_s80Y
Living Donors Rock! http://www.livingdonorsonline.org -
News video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-7KvgQDWpU
Fergie

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 01:33:15 PM »

Hi, I quietly just read all of the posts.  However, I have to agree with Mongo on all that he says. Davita's culture is not for everyone.  Just team mates that care about providing the best care humanly possible.  To continually "beat up" Davita, you do not understand the mission well.  Driving forces on a day to day basis are patients outcomes, to be the best possible, for our patients. 

If it is the "kool-aide" talking, by gosh and by golly ; it tastes pretty good. I make a wonderful living working at Davita, and my patients are given the best care the team can provide.
Sluff
Member for Life

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 02:03:14 PM »

Hi, I quietly just read all of the posts.  However, I have to agree with Mongo on all that he says. Davita's culture is not for everyone.  Just team mates that care about providing the best care humanly possible.  To continually "beat up" Davita, you do not understand the mission well.  Driving forces on a day to day basis are patients outcomes, to be the best possible, for our patients. 

If it is the "kool-aide" talking, by gosh and by golly ; it tastes pretty good. I make a wonderful living working at Davita, and my patients are given the best care the team can provide.

Everything is debatable, and your opinion counts Fergie.

Please go to the introduction thread and introduce yourself.

Thanks
Sluff/ Admin
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »